• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hurricanes Acquire Evgeny Kuznetsov (50%) From Capitals for a 2025 3rd Round Pick

Just now, siddious said:

guy was a beast when they won the cup.

if he can find his game then carolina will look like a genius

They won the cup four years ago dude. I had no gray hair and only one kid 4 years ago. Things change. 

• RichieNextel305 changed the title to Hurricanes Acquire Evgeny Kuznetsov (50% Retention) From Capitals for a 2025 3rd Round Pick
8 minutes ago, siddious said:

Nope fuck em

12 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I honestly don't have much of an issue with the franchise other than they're someone that could stand in our way.  

See the Bar Room thread fellas...

• Phil changed the title to Hurricanes Acquire Evgeny Kuznetsov (50%) From Capitals for a 2025 3rd Round Pick
20 minutes ago, Pete said:

Re-watching last night's game, this guy stinks. His play without the puck is atrocious. Shocked his metrics are as good as they are.

My reaction to the trade initially was the Canes were grabbing anyone they could for the sake of doing it in a year they want to go for it.

Rangers beat them in 6 in the 2nd round

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

My reaction to the trade initially was the Canes were grabbing anyone they could for the sake of doing it in a year they want to go for it.

Rangers beat them in 6 in the 2nd round

I was thinking 3rd round, but yeah...6 is my call too!