• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Panthers Acquire Vladimir Tarasenko (50%) From Senators for 2025 3rd Round Pick and Conditional 2024 4th Round Pick

On 3/10/2024 at 11:33 AM, Albatrosss said:

I call BS. I Dont believe it. They always say shit like that. 

even Roslovic said it was a dream come true to play for the rangers. He was probably a shittsburg fan growing up

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Combined with Marek saying on his podcast today that Tarasenko has wanted to be in Florida since he left St Louis.

Why does everybody think everyone is always lying? Or is it really just that the facts don't support some people's arguments that they get big mad...? 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Combined with Marek saying on his podcast today that Tarasenko has wanted to be in Florida since he left St Louis.

Why does everybody think everyone is always lying? Or is it really just that the facts don't support some people's arguments that they get big mad...? 

No idea. The internet is full of bullshit, so I can kind of understand the reluctance to believe everything, but not believing anything is just social nihilism.

Just now, Phil said:

No idea. The internet is full of bullshit, so I can kind of understand the reluctance to believe everything, but not believing anything is just social nihilism.

Tank literally said at his press conference that he wanted to be in Florida and that was the only place he picked. 

Then somebody "called BS". 

19 hours ago, Phil said:

and these prove what?  first one was posted 12 years ago about him being in New york.  the other posted 10 years ago NYR BABBY.  not sure what that even means.  did he go to a game that day or met the team? 

the players have to say things like "this is the best place to play", "i always wanted to play for this team", etc etc.  They get asked these sort of questions by the press and they have to give a correct answer.  What are they going to say--"i really wanted to be traded and play for the rangers but they traded me to Florida instead"? The fans will go apeshit.  

One thing when its someone like Quick or Fox who are from the area and been Ranger fans growing up say they want to play for the rangers, but Roslovic grew up in Ohio.  Unless, of course he's like @Dunny who is all the way in western Canada and god knows why he's a ranger fan. 

19 hours ago, Pete said:

Tank literally said at his press conference that he wanted to be in Florida and that was the only place he picked. 

Then somebody "called BS". 

i can believe or not believe whatever the fuck i want.  Go troll someone else, bully

• LMFAO 1

29 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

and these prove what?  first one was posted 12 years ago about him being in New york.  the other posted 10 years ago NYR BABBY.  not sure what that even means.  did he go to a game that day or met the team? 

the players have to say things like "this is the best place to play", "i always wanted to play for this team", etc etc.  They get asked these sort of questions by the press and they have to give a correct answer.  What are they going to say--"i really wanted to be traded and play for the rangers but they traded me to Florida instead"? The fans will go apeshit.  

One thing when its someone like Quick or Fox who are from the area and been Ranger fans growing up say they want to play for the rangers, but Roslovic grew up in Ohio.  Unless, of course he's like @Dunny who is all the way in western Canada and god knows why he's a ranger fan. 

I live in Southern Ontario, like a 8 hour drive from MSG. You literally mailed a bunch of shitty Russian beer to my  house 😆 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dunny said:

I live in Southern Ontario, like a 8 hour drive from MSG. You literally mailed a bunch of shitty Russian beer to my  house 😆 

fucker, you said you liked it.  and that was like 15 years ago.  

I dont know where Southern Ontario is.  I only like cool places in Canada like Montreal..lol

• LMFAO 2

23 minutes ago, Dunny said:

You must have a rocket car, something that goes airborne, Dunny!!

It takes me 2 hours with traffic, and I'm 50 miles away by car in Suffolk County!!  LOL

• Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, Albatrosss said:

K, so assume the worst, then. You do you. I don't know why you need it spelled out in permanent ink to find it remotely believable, but like I said, you do you.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I call BS. 

Sorry, that was from my bros house last time we went. 7 hours and 22 minutes on Google Maps from St Catherine's.

I'd be more like 9.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

You must have a rocket car, something that goes airborne, Dunny!!

It takes me 2 hours with traffic, and I'm 50 miles away by car in Suffolk County!!  LOL

That's what the Genessee County Sheriff said, too

• LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, Dunny said:

Sorry, that was from my bros house last time we went. 7 hours and 22 minutes on Google Maps from St Catherine's.

I'd be more like 9.

Nah it's all BS. All of it. 

13 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

I live in western Canada, not Dunny, you goof. Did you just mix me and Dunny up? After all the years...you should be ashamed of yourself. 

• LMFAO 1

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

For what its worth I thought Dunny lived in Western Canada too.  He is always complaining about how shitty it is.

I swear to god I thought so too. There must be a reason. 

On 3/13/2024 at 2:36 PM, Phil said:

K, so assume the worst, then. You do you. I don't know why you need it spelled out in permanent ink to find it remotely believable, but like I said, you do you.

You want me to do you?

On 3/14/2024 at 2:46 AM, Karan said:

I live in western Canada, not Dunny, you goof. Did you just mix me and Dunny up? After all the years...you should be ashamed of yourself. 

You live in Edmonton and spend your summers in Italy and India. You also like big breasted women on Harleys.  Dunny likes Russian beer. My dementia is still 20 years away

• LOL 1