• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Ruzicka Posts Instagram Story Doing Drugs; Coyotes to Terminate Contract

Phil

• Phil changed the title to Adam Ruzicka Posts Instagram Story Doing Drugs; Likely to Have Contract Terminated by Coyotes

My understanding is that even if you are shooting up smack in an elementary school's lobby, you still will get sent into the NHLPA substance program rather than have your contract terminated.

• Keeps it 100 1

• Phil changed the title to Adam Ruzicka Posts Instagram Story Doing Drugs; Coyotes to Terminate Contract
1 hour ago, Sod16 said:

My understanding is that even if you are shooting up smack in an elementary school's lobby, you still will get sent into the NHLPA substance program rather than have your contract terminated.

as long as you dont record it and post it to social media lol

i wonder if he has a burner account with just friends and he thought he switched over or something. incredibly dumb either way

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

as long as you dont record it and post it to social media lol

i wonder if he has a burner account with just friends and he thought he switched over or something. incredibly dumb either way

he's a professional hockey player, what did you expect?

15 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

he's a professional hockey player, what did you expect?

lol idk but what kind of a tool takes a selfie video with the booger sugar, even if you’re not a pro athlete. Just do it and go to the bar, spend too much time in the bathroom ripping key bumps and strike out with women because you’re too wired like the rest of us.