• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fantilli Will Miss 8 Weeks With Calf Laceration After Being Cut by Skate Blade

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

All the Calder candidates going down.

It's Farber's to lose at this point.

Looks like Bedard has resumed light skating, though I believe he's still out for another 4 weeks. Faber still hasn't caught up to him in pts, so I could see Bedard returning at the end of Feb, going on a monster run and taking over Calder lead again. 

7 minutes ago, Karan said:

Looks like Bedard has resumed light skating, though I believe he's still out for another 4 weeks. Faber still hasn't caught up to him in pts, so I could see Bedard returning at the end of Feb, going on a monster run and taking over Calder lead again. 

As a defenseman, we know he's hard up to catch a forwarding points anyway. He's also playing 30 minutes many a night... 

Edited by Pete

Just now, Pete said:

As a defenseman, we know he's hard up to catch a forwarding points anyway. He's also playing 30 minutes many a night... 

True, and he's certainly a finalist at this point in my eyes. I guess it'll all come down to how productive Bedard is after his return and if he can get enough separation to earn him the Calder.

• Cheers 1