• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rose Pizza Returns to LIRR Concourse at Penn Station

Phil

10 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I always preferred Caruso's Pizza.  It was the small spot near Fridays that sold the really big slices.  Like double the size of a normal slice.  I loved that place.  Always got the chicken and broccoli slice and a plain slice.

Omg thank you for saying the name. When I first saw this article I remembered Carusos and couldn't remember. I've gone to both. Many many memories (if I was sober at the time to remmeber) 

• LMFAO 1

34 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Omg thank you for saying the name. When I first saw this article I remembered Carusos and couldn't remember. I've gone to both. Many many memories (if I was sober at the time to remmeber) 

I was upset when Caruso's shut down at the beginning of the Penn remodeling and never moved or reopened.  

• Like 1

Maybe I got a bad slice but the one time

I went there it tasted like frozen pizza. It was entirely too thick and stale and the sauce was weird. They also have 2 locations like 5 blocks from each other which I don’t get lol 

16 minutes ago, siddious said:

Maybe I got a bad slice but the one time

I went there it tasted like frozen pizza. It was entirely too thick and stale and the sauce was weird. They also have 2 locations like 5 blocks from each other which I don’t get lol 

They are kinda taking over lol

ive never gotten a slice from them. Only pies. There's a few other places I know but they are North of you. Mozzafiato in Centereach comes to mind. 

14 minutes ago, Keirik said:

They are kinda taking over lol

ive never gotten a slice from them. Only pies. There's a few other places I know but they are North of you. Mozzafiato in Centereach comes to mind. 

I mean I’m all Over the island for work so it’s good to know about these places 

11 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Where do you live again?

Islip/bay shore

On 1/3/2024 at 10:53 PM, siddious said:

I mean I’m all Over the island for work so it’s good to know about these places 

Islip/bay shore

Try Gios in east Islip.  Best Buffalo chicken pie I've ever had. They get it right. 

On 1/3/2024 at 10:38 PM, Keirik said:

Mozzafiato in Centereach comes to mind. 

I'm going to be visiting family often in the coming months.  Theyre in Centereach. Can you tell me about this place? Never heard of it. Maybe I'll check it out. 

In the last 2 months, I have been in and out of LI and I've been hitting Little Vincents in Ronkonkoma like a fiend. I love that frikken pizza. Oh and I had Unclrle Joe's in Lake Grove. New owners, but pizza was decent.  Huge pies. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'm going to be visiting family often in the coming months.  Theyre in Centereach. Can you tell me about this place? Never heard of it. Maybe I'll check it out. 

In the last 2 months, I have been in and out of LI and I've been hitting Little Vincents in Ronkonkoma like a fiend. I love that frikken pizza. Oh and I had Unclrle Joe's in Lake Grove. New owners, but pizza was decent.  Huge pies. 

Sure. It's off of Middle Country Rd across the street from Walmart in the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot. Let us know when you are in town, maybe we will try to do a game night with @Ozzy and the boys if you are here.  

https://mozzafiatopizzeria.com/

• Like 1
  • JIMMY! 1

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Sure. It's off of Middle Country Rd across the street from Walmart in the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot. Let us know when you are in town, maybe we will try to do a game night with @Ozzy and the boys if you are here.  

https://mozzafiatopizzeria.com/

I'll definitely keep that in mind. Hopefully I'll have some time to get out and have a few with the Island boys. 

Edited by The Dude