• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto 6

siddious

52 minutes ago, Keirik said:

both playstaton 5 and the xbox series x are fantastic consoles. I have both. Really cant say if i like one as opposed to the other. Just don't get the cheaper versions. The monteraily difference isn't huge and it really isn't worth just trying to save a buck or two.

as for GTA6, lol at the devs son for leaking it. Gotta be some rough dinner table discussions right now. 

Yeah agreed, no point in bothering with the lower tier machines. The Xbox Series X is still a beast of a machine, similar to the PS5, and honestly in terms of your gaming experience you're not really going to be able to tell the difference. So it all comes down to what interface/platform/controller works best for you. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Karan said:

Yeah agreed, no point in bothering with the lower tier machines. The Xbox Series X is still a beast of a machine, similar to the PS5, and honestly in terms of your gaming experience you're not really going to be able to tell the difference. So it all comes down to what interface/platform/controller works best for you. 

So the XBOX series X is the way to go huh?  I'm not concerned with value...so I'd just get the best one.

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Story wise, RDR2 is probably the best game I've ever played, by a wide margin. And like you said the world environment and non-mission activities is simply insane. I'm definitely going to have to re-play that once they release a next-gen upgrade, which I still can't believe hasn't been done. 

Disappointing, but too surprising. Rockstar is great at making games, but not so much at updating/upgrading current ones. Instead of adding a 60FPS patch or something, they're going to release a native PS5 version and charge you the full $70 for it.

19 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Disappointing, but too surprising. Rockstar is great at making games, but not so much at updating/upgrading current ones. Instead of adding a 60FPS patch or something, they're going to release a native PS5 version and charge you the full $70 for it.

Oh for sure, it'll definitely be an expensive re-buy, if/when it does get released. They won't miss the opportunity to milk some more revenue from that franchise lol I finally just got the next-gen version of GTA V last month till it was dirt cheap. Refuse to pay full price to upgrade a game I already purchased previously.

Just now, Karan said:

Oh for sure, it'll definitely be an expensive re-buy, if/when it does get released. They won't miss the opportunity to milk some more revenue from that franchise lol I finally just got the next-gen version of GTA V last month till it was dirt cheap. Refuse to pay full price to upgrade a game I already purchased previously.

Especially when the difference isn't that significant.