• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pre-Game Meet Up in Nashville?

Kmar970

• Drew a Penalty changed the title to Pre-Game Meet Up in Nashville?
25 minutes ago, Kmar970 said:

Heading to Nashville for the game tomorrow. Wondering if there’s any bars that other people going are going to be meeting up at

I don't know if anyone here is going to be at the game, but your best bet would be any of the honky-tonks on Broadway. All of the action is there.

Also literally right across the street from Bridgestone Arena on Broadway, is Assembly Food Hall(address below) where they have literally anything that you want to eat or drink.

I would be doing my pre-gaming there for the best most convenient food & drink options. The honky-tonks are great for live music, but the food & beverage can be a little spotty. I would save those for post game. 

Assembly Food Hall

5055 Broadway

Nashville, TN 37203  

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Assembly+Food+Hall/@36.1600331,-86.7794499,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1sAF1QipNP3JW2TfwWyxBRzvCN6hogziXot7fuBYrP_hiI!2e10!3e12!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNP3JW2TfwWyxBRzvCN6hogziXot7fuBYrP_hiI%3Dw129-h86-k-no!7i6000!8i4000!4m7!3m6!1s0x8864670de1c120af:0xa6965a099b0b3aed!8m2!3d36.1605491!4d-86.779799!10e5!16s%2Fg%2F11n5slgtk9?authuser=0&entry=ttu

I did my bachelor party there for a Ranger game on Super Bowl weekend a few years back. It was a Saturday game. Tons of New Yorkers and Rangers fans will be there. Hit Broadway and hit it hard my friend. Honky Tonk Central is a must. Tootsies is a bit cramped but a must. Really, you’re not gonna find a bad bar there. Kid Rock and Jason Aldeans Bars are good. Good thing about Bridgestone is you walk outside and you’re literally on Broadway, right in the middle of the bar scene. You’ll have a blast. Enjoy!

3 hours ago, Kmar970 said:

Heading to Nashville for the game tomorrow. Wondering if there’s any bars that other people going are going to be meeting up at

I didn’t mean to hijack the thread dude- I don’t think any of us are really in Nashville as far as the regulars go. But it’s a fun fun city enjoy yourself. 

15 minutes ago, siddious said:

I didn’t mean to hijack the thread dude- I don’t think any of us are really in Nashville as far as the regulars go. But it’s a fun fun city enjoy yourself. 

It's his first post and he doesn't know us yet!!!  If ever there was one to 'jack, it's this one! 

...by the way...TRADE PANARIN!!!  LOL