• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

For the First Time in Over 3 Years, Henrik Lundqvist Takes the Ice

mbob

Good Brooks piece - https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/sports/henrik-lundqvist-in-his-element-at-hockey-hof-legends-classic/

“The pace was not high,” Lundqvist said. “My heart rate was low. My doctors will be very happy.”

“Getting on the ice last week for the first time since my retirement, the simplicity of it, I miss that feeling,” the Swede said. “Four weeks ago, I would have said no to playing in more games, but there might be a couple of games here and there.

“It’s so much fun to compete. The one-on-one, that’s what I craved throughout my career.”

Edited by mbob
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Joyous moment to see him on ice again. He’s a special talent and a very humble dude. Gave 110% every minute of every period of every season and as a fan you have to salute that work ethic. #value

was it really a joyous moment for you?  Were you that invested in Henrik Lundqvist?

2 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

he's was like 30 years younger than anyone else for that game.  

That is helpful, yes. But still glad he did well.

1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

was it really a joyous moment for you?  Were you that invested in Henrik Lundqvist?

He's a legend, well-dressed, good looking and now has his own fragrance! Why wouldn't you be?

36 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Guy gave it his all until his heart couldn’t. I respect everything he did and still does for the NYR. 

Also, I agree the cologne launch is way beneath him. Was it his idea? I hope not but he should have just said no.

I mean what’s next, ‘Vally’s Crotch Cream?’ ‘Sam’s Hair Tonic?’ ‘Al’s Toothpaste?’ 

• LMFAO 1

47 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Guy gave it his all until his heart couldn’t. I respect everything he did and still does for the NYR. 

Also, I agree the cologne launch is way beneath him. Was it his idea? I hope not but he should have just said no.

I mean what’s next, ‘Vally’s Crotch Cream?’ ‘Sam’s Hair Tonic?’ ‘Al’s Toothpaste?’ 

JG ball hair removal