• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official New York Rangers App Has Launched for iOS and Apple

Sharpshooter

spacer.png

The New York Rangers have announced the launch of the all-new Official New York Rangers Team App. An essential source for 24/7 team coverage, the app provides game highlights, exclusive content, and brand-new ways to engage with the team.

The all-new app is a must-have for all Rangers fans, bringing team coverage including roster updates, roster breakdowns, player bios, game highlights, exclusive videos, photos, articles and the podcast “Club 30 with Henrik Lundqvist.”

Fans can stay up to date on live stats, scores, and standings through the app, while also testing their fandom with Rangers trivia and polls. The official app will also allow users to customize their experience with unique wallpapers and custom icons.

On game days, fans will receive enhanced matchup previews within the Rangers app, as well as game audio broadcasts and tune-in information so users will stay informed and never miss a game.

Fans coming to The Garden can manage, purchase, and find all ticket related information including registration for the Rangers Fan First Program. To access tickets, users can simply select the tickets tab from the bottom navigation panel and log into their Ticketmaster account to view, manage, and purchase tickets directly from the Official New York Rangers Team App.

The Official New York Rangers Team App is now available for download in the iOS App Store or Google Play Store by searching "New York Rangers.”

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-launch-all-new-official-team-app

• Phil changed the title to The Official New York Rangers App Has Launched for iOS and Apple
28 minutes ago, Dem said:

I should get this so Dolan can sell my data to friggen google so they can monitor me more than they already do. Fuck'em all. Sorry haven't had my second cup of coffee yet!!

We've all been bought and sold a long time ago. lol I don't live in the city and won't be using it to buy tickets anyway. It's just handy for team news and scores and stuff.

Edited by Sharpshooter

20 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

It's actually a very nice app and might just be my replacement for the official NHL one.

the NHL app is utter garbage

if you open it to check the score, and then open it back up 10 minutes later to check the score, no time has gone by and you cant refresh

this morning I tried to check stats to see if I hit a shots on goal bet. I have to go through and open up a pdf to check to certain stats instead of just looking at the box score

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

We've all been bought and sold a long time ago. lol I don't live in the city and won't be using it to buy tickets anyway. It's just handy for team news and scores and stuff.

I'm w you. Just a random rant. I'm a little curmudgeonish about living in the new world at times lol

1 minute ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

the NHL app is utter garbage

if you open it to check the score, and then open it back up 10 minutes later to check the score, no time has gone by and you cant refresh

this morning I tried to check stats to see if I hit a shots on goal bet. I have to go through and open up a pdf to check to certain stats instead of just looking at the box score

I noticed that too. It's been updated from last season and it's even worse. I don't like how the scores are displayed either and I have trouble viewing highlights of the goals that were scored and whatnot. You'd think a premier league like the NHL with all it's increased revenue could have a fast, functioning app.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I noticed that too. It's been updated from last season and it's even worse. I don't like how the scores are displayed either and I have trouble viewing highlights of the goals that were scored and whatnot. You'd think a premier league like the NHL with all it's increased revenue could have a fast, functioning app.

the league is run by dinosaurs who think the kids wanna see third eye blind and kid rock play in between periods at the winter classic.