• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Jonathan Quick to 1-Year/$825K Deal

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Talbot isn't a backup.

Maybe? But he only once played more than 30 some odd games from 17/18 until now. Plus he just signed a 1m contract. I guess you can say he has an opportunity to start in LA so maybe the point is moot. 

• 2 weeks later...

Watch him have a great season!

He's probably pumped as fuck to come home and be able to play at MSG.  What Rangers fan wouldn't?  This guy is the least of our worries, and would most likely be able to hold up in case anything ever happened to Igor (god forbid).

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

He's probably pumped as fuck to come home and be able to play at MSG.  What Rangers fan wouldn't?  This guy is the least of our worries, and would most likely be able to hold up in case anything ever happened to Igor (god forbid).

Worked really well for Shattenkirk 😉 

• VINNY! 1

Just now, Cash or Czech said:

Dude, I felt so sorry for Shattenkirk. The guy takes a hometown discount to play in front of friends and family every night only to get badly injured, and continue to play injured making it worse. He also came at the worst time when the Rangers started to tear things up. lol

3 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Yeah, Shatty had a tough time...but Sharpy's got a point; he played banged up and that team wasn't exactly the greatest, in my opinion.

This team is WAY better, and will play much better in front of their goalies.....or they'll be playing for the Cincinnati Cyclones!!  LOL

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

I, too, would like to voir dire the witness.

Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '62. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64.

Marisa Tomei Trick Question GIF

On 7/17/2023 at 8:57 AM, Ozzy said:

if he shits the bed this season like Halak played his first 10 games here, this team isnt making playoffs.