• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 New York Rangers Schedule Released

• Phil changed the title to 2023-24 New York Rangers Schedule Released
Just now, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

time for my yearly 'which road game should i try and make a trip to go see' pondering before i inevitably realize I can't do that, children prevent me from traveling and I maybe make it to one game this year if I'm lucky 

I had my yearly "which game in Florida am I going to" and then realized two of them are on fucking winter break. Hello, jacked as fuck ticket prices.

I might legit buy a 5 game package or something for the Lightning, try to get both NYR games, and sell the rest.

5 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

time for my yearly 'which road game should i try and make a trip to go see' pondering before i inevitably realize I can't do that, children prevent me from traveling and I maybe make it to one game this year if I'm lucky 

My kid already picked the Chicago game to go to.  

I tried to persuade her pick Minnesota or Arizona.  I just may go to Arizona myself, gives me a reason to party at ASU.  

5 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

I had my yearly "which game in Florida am I going to" and then realized two of them are on fucking winter break. Hello, jacked as fuck ticket prices.

I might legit buy a 5 game package or something for the Lightning, try to get both NYR games, and sell the rest.

Florida was an option BUT ooooof airfare is a fortune.  

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

Florida was an option BUT ooooof airfare is a fortune.  

Yeah, airfare is brutal right now. 

I really hate the back-to-back setup during the holidays they do for Tampa-Florida. I would love to do both games, but thinking about Orlando-->Sunrise-->Tampa-->Orlando in like 28 hours, plus the ticket prices jacked up for holiday travel reasons makes me think more than twice. Might bite the bullet on going to Sunrise if the Tampa ticket is out of line. Saturday night during the holidays is probably a recipe for double+ prices.

Definitely going to do that March 14 game in Tampa, though. That should be reasonable.

3 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Yeah, airfare is brutal right now. 

I really hate the back-to-back setup during the holidays they do for Tampa-Florida. I would love to do both games, but thinking about Orlando-->Sunrise-->Tampa-->Orlando in like 28 hours, plus the ticket prices jacked up for holiday travel reasons makes me think more than twice. Might bite the bullet on going to Sunrise if the Tampa ticket is out of line. Saturday night during the holidays is probably a recipe for double+ prices.

Definitely going to do that March 14 game in Tampa, though. That should be reasonable.

I have a great solution. Get the hell out of Florida. 😆

• VINNY! 1