• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Free Night at Brothel for Knights

Sod16

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

I can tell @Keirik isn’t getting anything right now with the horny posts on this vegas prostitution thread. You gotta just crank some out during the dry spell. @CCCP sent me some homemade stuff to help after my last kid was born. Just PM him.

Wife is off for the summer and never leaves my side. Bathroom doesn’t do it for me. 

11 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

I can tell @Keirik isn’t getting anything right now with the horny posts on this vegas prostitution thread. You gotta just crank some out during the dry spell. @CCCP sent me some homemade stuff to help after my last kid was born. Just PM him.

You see what the lack of The Hot Chicks Thread does? We already lost Josh. Im on the verge of collapsing. Keith could be next. 
@Pete is going strong though, but we know he likes hockey players. 

13 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

please forward, idk where else on the internet i can get videos similar to that.