• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Podcasts

The Dude

So, I do a lot of driving and I typically like to listen to the podcasts/commentary/comedy shows I do daily. They might be getting a little stale to me, so I'm trying to find something new or a little different. 

Any suggestions? Comedy, sports, entertainment.  I'm not doing any barstool stuff. Most of those guys are douchey. Bill Burr is annoying these days. Hate Stern. Rogan is fine, but want more. 

I just recently stumbled upon the It's always Sunny podcast, which can have its moments, but the subject matter seems very filating of their own material. Not sure how many stories about shooting the show can keep me entertained or interested. 

So again.  What are some of you listening to as far as podcasts go?

Edited by The Dude

• The Dude changed the title to Podcasts

Bro.  Fuck you for stealing @josh's avatar lolololololol.  I saw that but not the name and I thought he finally returned lol.

If you were ever into wrestling I highly suggest Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard.  Foley is Pod with Mick Foley, Stone Cold's podcast was good for a while but there is so many repeats now that its the same shit over and over.  I haven't listened to but I heard Jericho's, Angle's, and Bischoff's are pretty good too.  Something to Wrestle is by far my favorite.  Conrad and Bruce are fucking hysterical together.  They revamped my love of wrestling from the Attitude Era.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Bro.  Fuck you for stealing @josh's avatar lolololololol.  I saw that but not the name and I thought he finally returned lol.

If you were ever into wrestling I highly suggest Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard.  Foley is Pod with Mick Foley, Stone Cold's podcast was good for a while but there is so many repeats now that its the same shit over and over.  I haven't listened to but I heard Jericho's, Angle's, and Bischoff's are pretty good too.  Something to Wrestle is by far my favorite.  Conrad and Bruce are fucking hysterical together.  They revamped my love of wrestling from the Attitude Era.

Yepp I said the same thing in the bring Josh back thread lol

• 7 months later...

If you all haven't yet, check out the "Are you garbage " podcast. 

It's an interview process from 2 guys, asking comedians a bunch of questions about how they grew up and how they currently live, to see if they are classy, or... garbage. 

Lots of episodes.  Individual guests, so it's not a lot of talking over each other.  The questions get a little old, but it's a good listen.  Im certainly hooked.