• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 WCF: Golden Knights vs. Stars

Phil

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can we really say boring? Every game has went to OT... 

Yeah I guess, but can't beat that tension of a Game 7 and not knowing who's gonna take it and we're unlikely to have that now 😞 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

Holy shit, this game hahaha. 

It's 3-0 Vegas. 
Benn got a 5 and a misconduct 1:57 in. 

Goodbye Dallas. 

I'm just not understanding that play by Benn. Right in front of a ref for no reason at all. Totally lost on his thoughts. Benn is done for the season I'm sure; 2-3 games is my guess. 

55 minutes ago, Karan said:

Yeah I guess, but can't beat that tension of a Game 7 and not knowing who's gonna take it and we're unlikely to have that now 😞 

Nah man I’m enjoying this. Because I bet on both Vegas and Florida to win their series, and these have been the most low stress bets I’ve made. 

I’ve now doomed both of them to blow 3-0 series leads. 

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • LMFAO 1

Just a total joke. You’re the captain. You pull something that ridiculous, get tossed, set the tone for a disastrous (and probably season ending) effort and facing a likely suspension, and you don’t face the music and talk to the media and explain yourself? Some Captain. What a joke. You fucked up. Take it on the chin.

What a fuckin loser. 

They even said on the feed I was watching (Ron Maclean and Kelly Hrudey) how much of a standup guy he is and that he'll definitely be apologetic when he talks to the media postgame...

Fuckin wow. What a total garbage play and an absolute loser. 

Edited by phillyb
  • Bullseye 1

Lost a lot of respect for him. Not just a selfish, stupid move on his part. It was a bad start with an early VGK goal and you do that and get yourself 5 and a game and put your team in a major fucking hole. But then you’re not even gonna face the music? That’s just ridiculous.

35 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Just a total joke. You’re the captain. You pull something that ridiculous, get tossed, set the tone for a disastrous (and probably season ending) effort and facing a likely suspension, and you don’t face the music and talk to the media and explain yourself? Some Captain. What a joke. You fucked up. Take it on the chin.

Too embarrassed to face the music. 

I think all the games have been pretty good.  It's just been one-sided in the OT's with the same team winning.

This series hasn't been too bad, but the Canes/Cats series has been excellent, I think.  Lots of hits and really great hockey at both ends.  The goaltending has been pretty great, and only the slightest of margin between winning and losing.

I so wish we were still in this! 

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

I just don’t know what he was thinking. If he had done that at the end of that game if that game still had continued the way it was, I’d atleast understand he was frustrated. Clearly doesn’t make it right at all or anything. But to do that a minute and change into a game that you need to have? I mean, what are you thinking?

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I think all the games have been pretty good.  It's just been one-sided in the OT's with the same team winning.

This series hasn't been too bad, but the Canes/Cats series has been excellent, I think.  Lots of hits and really great hockey at both ends.  The goaltending has been pretty great, and only the slightest of margin between winning and losing.

I so wish we were still in this! 

I hear you man, but regardless of how close or action packed the games have been, a possible sweep is no where near the same level of entertainment as a series going the distance with teams trading wins and the tension of a Game 7. 

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Karan said:

I hear you man, but regardless of how close or action packed the games have been, a possible sweep is no where near the same level of entertainment as a series going the distance with teams trading wins and the tension of a Game 7. 

I think both of these series could be 2-1 very easily...but yeah I like the dramatic games too!   😉