• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jordan Binnington Suspended Two Games for Roughing Ryan Hartman

• Phil changed the title to Jordan Binnington Suspended Two Games for Roughing Ryan Hartman

The year they extended him after the cup I remember telling someone I know that this is a contract that will almost immediately age bad. I wasn’t wrong. 

granted the blues are horrendous all around. But I think binnington is a giant part of that 

10 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

https://www.nhl.com/video/hartman-gives-wild-lead-with-ppg/t-336499076/c-15942191

Thought maybe Binnington would have had a legit bone to pick, but he's just being a sore loser. The contact was incidental and pretty much his own fault anyway.

He's been having meltdowns after giving up goals all season, nothing new here. Dude is just a messed up little prick. 

I know Binnington was great that Cup year, but if I'm a Bruins fan, I'm pissed they lost that series. They were the better team. Since then, it's been an absolute downward spiral for him and St. Louis. I wonder if Tarasenko would even bother going back there if he doesn't come back here.