• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Blues Listening to Offers for Ryan O'Reilly

The Dude

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Vally suggesting Barbashev as a target. 

I think like Tarasenko, he's also a Left-hand shot, Pete.  I haven't seen much of him this season.  I do know he can play Center and LW, and he's also a UFA at year's end. 

Looks like he's pacing about 45 points for this season.

That probably is about maybe what, $4.5 million to re-sign, if we were to keep him?  If we're giving up Kravy or a #1, I'd like to see us get a player we can hang on to and make part of the fabric around here.

Valley's been pretty good with his "spidey-senses", and for a guy I used think was a freakin' lunatic, he's actually now one of my faves to listen to.

29 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I think like Tarasenko, he's also a Left-hand shot, Pete.  I haven't seen much of him this season.  I do know he can play Center and LW, and he's also a UFA at year's end. 

Looks like he's pacing about 45 points for this season.

That probably is about maybe what, $4.5 million to re-sign, if we were to keep him?  If we're giving up Kravy or a #1, I'd like to see us get a player we can hang on to and make part of the fabric around here.

Valley's been pretty good with his "spidey-senses", and for a guy I used think was a freakin' lunatic, he's actually now one of my faves to listen to.

He's not a guy you trade a 1 or Krav for. 

But we have his brother in the system so maybe he'll be a little cheaper for us. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He's not a guy you trade a 1 or Krav for. 

But we have his brother in the system so maybe he'll be a little cheaper for us. 

Oh shit....didn't know that!!  😃

I'm all for cheap acquisitions this season!!  No need to empty the cupboard this time

Edited by Ozzy