• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign CJ Smith to 1-Year Deal

The Dude

• Phil changed the title to Rangers Sign CJ Smith to 1-Year Deal

I love all the Rangers facebook page comments that were shitting on this trade as though its the reason Motte isn;t coming back and that this is a terrible useless signing.

He's gonna play like 3 games for the Rangers this year in December and be forgotten about. 

Solid Hartford signing though. should help them a lot

9 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I love all the Rangers facebook page comments that were shitting on this trade as though its the reason Motte isn;t coming back and that this is a terrible useless signing.

He's gonna play like 3 games for the Rangers this year in December and be forgotten about. 

Solid Hartford signing though. should help them a lot

Is that what they're saying? I don't even think this guy sniffs the NHL unless there's a few injuries.  Definitely not an NHL roster there for him. He's not blocking Motte. A combination of Hunt, Gauthier or Carpenter are. 

Maybe we see Motte return or come in on a PTO on a condition that he has to beat out these shit depth players. He wins, Hunt and or Gauthier go to Hartford or get claimed on waivers. 

That's a hard task though. Cause 15 is going to be pushing fir a top 6 role.. Right guys? Ehhhh?