• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The BSBH Unjustly Hated Rangers Power Rankings

Phil

2 minutes ago, RangerDanger said:

Tanner Glass, anyone? 
Just me?

Just now, CCCP said:

ranger fans do not hate on players who fight, even if they cant skate/play hockey.  So no, i dont think anyone hated on Tanner Glass just like no one hates on Reeves (except for me)

Loved in the Garden, hated on Twitter. He'd technically apply.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Twitter's been around since 2006, so yes. Glass was the team's biggest whipping boy on it for every season he was here.

i dont remember him being a whipping boy at all.  Plus he was a 4th liner whose job was to run around hitting people and getting into fights, so how cares.  I was the dark ages

Just now, CCCP said:

i dont remember him being a whipping boy at all.  Plus he was a 4th liner whose job was to run around hitting people and getting into fights, so how cares.  I was the dark ages

Probably because you weren't on Twitter? Like I said, loved at the Garden, hated on Twitter.

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

Speaking of Twitter, remember when @Philtweeted a question and itneas asked on the Rangers broadcast? Lol 

Ha! I do. Something about Kevin Hayes having the highest IQ on the team. Pidto loved it!

• LOL 1
  • Cheers 1