• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Films Have You Watched Lately?

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I caught Top Gun: Maverick again recently.  I still think that's the best sequel I've seen since The Godfather Part II.

It's pretty much a flawless sequel. 

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

It's pretty much a flawless sequel. 

Ehhhhhhhhh I don't know about flawless.  I loved it, but if you know in which ways the military works there were a lot of plot holes.  Still a great movie though and while I liked the original more, I prefer the sequel only because I can watch it end to end with my kids who also love it.  There was a brief time where my brother and I had to tell our kids to stop giving the bird after watching the original too many times with them lol.

• LMFAO 1

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ehhhhhhhhh I don't know about flawless.  I loved it, but if you know in which ways the military works there were a lot of plot holes.  Still a great movie though and while I liked the original more, I prefer the sequel only because I can watch it end to end with my kids who also love it.  There was a brief time where my brother and I had to tell our kids to stop giving the bird after watching the original too many times with them lol.

If the only flaws where that it wasn't accurate military protocol, I think I can suspend enough disbelief haha. 

• Keeps it 100 1

13 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

The Godfather Part II is the best sequel I've seen. Lethal Weapon 2 is a good one as well.

And is there a worse sequel than Beverly Hills Cop 3? 

Yeah... Jaws III

That movie doesn't only suck....it swallows!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Abe Froman said:

I've never had the pleasure of seeing it. I just thought of another awful one. The third Crocodile Dundee movie. 

Don't waste your time Abe...I went when I was a kid...3D glasses and all.

I can never get back those 2 1/2 hours of my life!  LOL

• LOL 1