• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Heardle - Like Wordle but with Music

Blue Heaven

19 minutes ago, Keirik said:

They need a heardle for songs that don’t suck

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

They need them to be more genre-specific, or the ability to filter by genre. If we did rock versions, we'd actually get some of these.

Exactly...These songs of today blow ass.  No wonder kids these days get participation trophies!   It's for withstanding the music of today!!!  LOL

Well, it's not just that we don't like the music, it's that how many people are there, really, who listen to this wide a spectrum of music, who can identify an Alice in Chains song on Monday, a Lizzo song on Tuesday, a Drake song on Wednesday, Coldplay on Thursday, and whatever the hell else on Friday?

Like, I get it, @LindG1000 exists, but he's a freak. Absolutely the exception to the rule. Most folks' musical tastes are more refined. It makes this game next to impossible to play (and win) IMO.

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Well, it's not just that we don't like the music, it's that how many people are there, really, who listen to this wide a spectrum of music, who can identify an Alice in Chains song on Monday, a Lizzo song on Tuesday, a Drake song on Wednesday, Coldplay on Thursday, and whatever the hell else on Friday?

Like, I get it, @LindG1000 exists, but he's a freak. Absolutely the exception to the rule. Most folks' musical tastes are more refined. It makes this game next to impossible to play (and win) IMO.

#Heardle #363

🔇🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨

https://spotify.com/heardle?r=share

I ran out of songs 😕

• Bullseye 1

It's also that this is based off the 1000 most streamed songs on Spotify, so there's some decent bias toward "modern", "popular", and "long-lasting". So even my pretty broad knowledge dies off when winning means "identify one of 100 soundcloud rappers that sound exactly the same"