• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Truck Wheels and Tires

The Dude

Anyone have any recommendations on where to go for custom wheels and tires for trucks? Looking in the Northern NJ, Poconos PA, Port Jervis- Middletown NY region. Maybe make a trek out to LI...

I just went through almost 3 months of ridiculous phone tag and Emails after ordering a set up from Custom Offsets. Shipping freight has been an incredible disaster and clusterfuck on freight liners parts.

I say parts because I got fed up waiting for a shipment that kept getting moved all over PA. Each hub location being further away from my home (4 different hubs total). So I demanded Custom Offsets cancel the order and put together another order and ship it 2 day via FedEx.

3 weeks later and an inability to track it down on an apparent rail line that was held up by weather (????), I wound up canceling that order. I got full refund,  Custom Offsets were awesome to deal with and had, by far the best deals on the internet. 

With all that aside,  I want wheels and tires. Who do you guys with trucks use?  I remember talking about trucks here with someone. There used to be plenty of these specialty places on LI. I'm not seeing much in my new location in PA.  Surprisingly.