• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spitlight: Jules

Phil

1.If your new house had every room spoken for but you still had one more room left, what would you use it for?

2. why haven’t you answered my Seinfeld question?

3. Chunky or smooth (peanut butter of course)?

4. What was your first reaction when you saw your first super mega sized American supermarket?

5. Do you miss the red light district ?and if not, is it because you found a replacement? 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

Will you be furnishing the house with an indoor rock wall, and what size?

I am not athletic enough to rock climb anything.

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

1.If your new house had every room spoken for but you still had one more room left, what would you use it for?

2. why haven’t you answered my Seinfeld question?

3. Chunky or smooth (peanut butter of course)?

4. What was your first reaction when you saw your first super mega sized American supermarket?

5. Do you miss the red light district ?and if not, is it because you found a replacement? 

I'd build a speakeasy room with whiskey bar and arcade games.

So, George is right: Holland isn't The Netherlands. Holland are, these days, two provinces (North and South Holland) of the twelve that make up The Netherlands. It's where all the big cities and most people are. The word Dutch stems from the historic word for the language ("Diets"), which has the same origin as the German word for German ("Deutsch"). Even more confusing but of interest to baseball fans: the kingdom of The Netherlands includes several Caribbean islands that have since, some in recent years, become independent from the country, but voted to remain parts of the kingdom. Which is why certain baseball stars from Aruba and Curacao (like Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts) can play for "The Netherlands" in international baseball tournaments.

Smooth.

The first big big supermarket I walked into was a Walmart in North Carolina and I couldn't get over the fact that they sold ammo.

I do miss Amsterdam in general. Not as much the Red Light District, but there are some fantastic restaurants and bars adjacent to it (I mean, it's touristy and busy as hell and it's right in the historic downtown). It's a good city and it's been over two years since I was back.

• Cheers 1

Okay @Jules my brother here we go:

- Once Hamilton retires, who do you think will be Verstappen's biggest long term championship rival (or rivals)?

- What's your attainable dream car?

- What's your unattainable dream car?

- How much German influence really is there amongst Dutch people living in the Netherlands?

- If we end going on a guys-only weekend trip anywhere, what would we do and just how wild would things really get? (Feel free to PM me this answer in case the response is too risque for our younger posters and @CCCP)

Edited by Karan
  • LMFAO 1