• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ozzy

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

going over the in laws. I made the mistake of making my homemade lasagna that takes 3 days to make last year so I’m on duty for that again this year. 

Tuesday the meat Raghu was made.  Today the pasta sheets were fresh made. Assembled all with 6layers that include two different meat layers and 4 different cheeses. One bechemel 

layer with chopped spinach to round it out. Weighs like 50 lbs. lol  epic tomorrow.

may everyone here in out nuts Rangers family  eat as well and enjoy the entire day !

• Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

13 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

going over the in laws. I made the mistake of making my homemade lasagna that takes 3 days to make last year so I’m on duty for that again this year. 

Tuesday the meat Raghu was made.  Today the pasta sheets were fresh made. Assembled all with 6layers that include two different meat layers and 4 different cheeses. One bechemel 

layer with chopped spinach to round it out. Weighs like 50 lbs. lol  epic tomorrow.

may everyone here in out nuts Rangers family  eat as well and enjoy the entire day !

Dude...

the girl made so much food...I swear I'm gonna eat like I'm going to the electric chair!!  LOL

You fucking guys rock!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love the Ozz man  😃

12 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Dude...

the girl made so much food...I swear I'm gonna eat like I'm going to the electric chair!!  LOL

You fucking guys rock!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love the Ozz man  😃

You too bro. You’re girl seems like a keeper after me making her move so I can sit with the buddies. Plus she got us postgame fries ..lol 

amd she’s Jewish so I can talk to her about our suffering lol 

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Keirik said:

You too bro. You’re girl seems like a keeper after me making her move so I can sit with the buddies. Plus she got us postgame fries ..lol 

amd she’s Jewish so I can talk to her about our suffering lol 

Yeah man, she's pretty cool.  You have to see the amount of stuff she bought for Thanksgiving...I'm like "holy fuck!!!!  Is General Patton's 3rd division is joining us???"

I think we're going to have to make the "postgame fries" a regular treat!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Cheers 1

Happy T’giving to everyone. Sounds like good food coming our way. My son and I are making our first bird for the gathering. We ground up 2lbs of bacon in the food processor with fresh sage, rosemary, thyme and pepper then put it under the skin everywhere. Fingers-crossed LOL! 

PS - new knives are sharp. My thumb finally stopped bleeding by this AM. 

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank
  • LOL 1
  • Cheers 2