• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Is it Time to Have the K'Andre Discussion?

Keirik

On 11/6/2021 at 10:35 AM, josh said:

Let some of the other kids, I think he needs to play through it at the NHL level. Have him sit a game or two. That's fine. Get rest. Get a different perspective on a game. Come back strong. 

Agree with this. Once you start playing a kid at the NHL level and it goes past 40 or 50 games and that kid has shown you something despite any regression, sending him down generally hurts the development. 
If he goes down to the AHL it’s not going to be a lengthy stint with lots of coaching and such. Most likely he goes down there and plays 5-10 games, gets big minutes and plays well vs non-NHL players. 
As you said, he just needs to play it out at the NHL level.

This is like when your dad hasnt been around your entire childhood, but shows up randomly when you are 19 and gives you a birthday card with a $25 gift certificate to Target when its not even your birthday.

I mean, thanks, but your entire body of work has been shit for as long as time can tell.

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, josh said:

This is like when your dad hasnt been around your entire childhood, but shows up randomly when you are 19 and gives you a birthday card with a $25 gift certificate to Target when its not even your birthday.

I mean, thanks, but your entire body of work has been shit for as long as time can tell.

Oddly specific. Anything you wanna talk about Josh?

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, CCCP said:

this poke check shit is not impressive.  He's a big dude and someone needs to teach him how to take the body.  We dont need his offense, we need him to be a trusted shutdown defenseman.  i would suggest to put on few pounds and start playing more physical.  

Give it time Simon...he's still only 21!  I have a hemorrhoid that's older than this kid!!  LOL

20 minutes ago, josh said:

My Dad gave my $10!!  LOL

Just now, CCCP said:

he just looks like someone who would lose an eye before his hits someone

I hear ya man, but he's gonna need some time to develop even more, physically.....and mentally.  He'll get it....I'm actually not worried about K' Andre as much as Chytil.  I also believe Kakko and Yukon are going to be very good NHL players.  Just goota let them play, learn and grow.

The "patience" part is always the hardest.  I wanna see Laffy put up 40 goals too, but it's a process and I think he will....so will Kakko!

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

I hear ya man, but he's gonna need some time to develop even more, physically.....and mentally.  He'll get it....I'm actually not worried about K' Andre as much as Chytil.  I also believe Kakko and Yukon are going to be very good NHL players.  Just goota let them play, learn and grow.

The "patience" part is always the hardest.  I wanna see Laffy put up 40 goals too, but it's a process and I think he will....so will Kakko!

i've had patience since 1994.  Im running out of it

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Oddly specific. Anything you wanna talk about Josh?

His poor play, in general.

Panarin isn't getting out of jail for free anytime he puts up a point for his all-around shitty play. Neither should Miller.