• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#11) Rangers at Edmonton Oilers — No Laffing Matter

Phil

4 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Fox was awful in OT

In fairness with Lundqvist and Miller nailed to the bench ahd to play 30+ minutes.\

Georgiev is not an NHL goalie. That he's here at all is disgusting. 

2 blown 2 goal leads in 2 games.

Edited by Bugg
  • Like 1

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Every team we’ve played plays to attack in OT. We sit back, trying to play cautious hockey.

Again, you have Mika Zibanejad and Artemi Panarin on your team. PLAY THEM TOGETHER IN OVERTIME.

Screw line formations at that point. Play to get that extra point.

Yeah, I just don't see how you cannot put those two and Fox out there consistently in the overtime.

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Georgiev is out of time here. I’m sorry. He’s started 3 games this year and has given up 13 goals. I’m done with it. This guy sucks and I’m sick of hearing them talk about having “2 good goalies” because they don’t. They have an elite starter and an AHL-level backup. Get him off this team.

Edmonton's elite offense aside, those were some bad goals. Not to mention bad puck handling and rebound control.

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Georgiev is out of time here. I’m sorry. He’s started 3 games this year and has given up 13 goals. I’m done with it. This guy sucks and I’m sick of hearing them talk about having “2 good goalies” because they don’t. They have an elite starter and an AHL-level backup. Get him off this team.

Should have been moved before Everyone knew he was trash

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Careful. Check his AHL stats before saying that.

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Edmonton's elite offense aside, those were some bad goals. Not to mention bad puck handling and rebound control.

I agree.

Listen, can’t do anything about some goals. McDavids? Nothing you can do but stare and drool. We’ll see that goal on highlights until the end of time.

But the 2nd goal? It was an unscreened slapper. The third one he went swimming in the crease. The fourth one he can’t handle a rebound. Like, come on.

He just can’t be trusted. This isn’t like we have a battle tested Henrik in place as the starter that you know can handle 70+ games; we may have to manage Igors workload a bit here. Hell obviously get the majority of the workload but whenever he does need a breather, it would be nice to have someone there that can step in and be somewhat competent and competitive.

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Fuck I hate that this happened, but man this is just too sick...I mean how the hell.

Oh look who's on the ice again. Troubs using that body. But I do give them credit. At least we've also proven Nemeth and Trouba are scary together also. 

Just now, Keirik said:

Oh look who's on the ice again. Troubs using that body. But I do give them credit. At least we've also proven Nemeth and Trouba are scary together also. 

Agreed, pretty abysmal defensive pair on the ice. Lindren/Fox + Igor, I'm confident in saying that puck's not ending up in the net, even with McDavid doing his Superman thing.