• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige to Perform at Super Bowl LVI

Phil

• Phil changed the title to Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige to Perform at Super Bowl LVI
9 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Nah. A bunch of biblethumping prudes ruined that for us when Janet Jackson decided to show us a tit. 

With all the F-bombs that will be dropped, the mute button that will be pressed by the TV control room will be in overdrive.  Someone's index finger will have a work out

Do they still do the Bud Bowl or the Puppy Bowl?  How about MTV Celebrity Deathmatch?  I'd much rather watch those.  Granted, I don't remember the last time I actually watched any halftime show.  I don't even think I watched the actual game the last 3 years.

Edited by SaveByRichter35

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
21 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

The performance was terrible but the officiating was worse. The refs just blew the game.

Yeah. Refs put the whistle away for the whole game and call a phantom hold with 2 minutes left on 3rd down. After that whole game of letting them play, you call that? Such crap lol but that’s the NFL. Everyone has to make their mark. 

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Yeah. Refs put the whistle away for the whole game and call a phantom hold with 2 minutes left on 3rd down. After that whole game of letting them play, you call that? Such crap lol but that’s the NFL. Everyone has to make their mark. 

Oh Keith. Please don’t remind me, man! I had a 6-0 in a score changer box. I hit twice through the game for it and then hit the 3rd quarter. I didn’t think I had a shot going into the 4th because I was sure there would be another score of some sort. But then? Tick tock, tick tock. Under 2 minutes left, BANG! Out come the flags for the first time all fucking game. It cost me over $12,000. So annoying.

• The Chyt! 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Oh Keith. Please don’t remind me, man! I had a 6-0 in a score changer box. I hit twice through the game for it and then hit the 3rd quarter. I didn’t think I had a shot going into the 4th because I was sure there would be another score of some sort. But then? Tick tock, tick tock. Under 2 minutes left, BANG! Out come the flags for the first time all fucking game. It cost me over $12,000. So annoying.

Oof. Brutal. 

• Keeps it 100 1