• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Maintenance and Updates

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

As an FYI, latest apple iOS , on safari I’m getting some weird behavior that’s started a few days ago. In threads like heardle and dangle where you normally would see how many guesses it took, I just get ? Instead of the actual display. Also saw it today in a few other replies where I guess emojis were being put in. 

12 minutes ago, Keirik said:

As an FYI, latest apple iOS , on safari I’m getting some weird behavior that’s started a few days ago. In threads like heardle and dangle where you normally would see how many guesses it took, I just get ? Instead of the actual display. Also saw it today in a few other replies where I guess emojis were being put in. 

Yeah, getting the same, or blank boxes. Looks to be a Safari specific bug. They'll fix it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I am seeing broken icon boxes next to emojis on Chrome laptop too. 

That's because emojis aren't universal, especially when it comes to skin tones so you will likely see a colored box, broken image, then the shape of the emoji. 

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

That's because emojis aren't universal, especially when it comes to skin tones so you will likely see a colored box, broken image, then the shape of the emoji. 

Oh good!!!  For a second I thought my acid trip was going bad!!  😉

• 5 months later...