• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Brennan Othmann to 3-Year ELC; $1.375M AAV

Phil

If I recall correctly, his deal can slide twice, like Cuylle's, so it's probably not a huge deal he's signed it now.

Ahh okay.. was about to say that I dont get this signing.

I assume this has to do with whether or not he will even be able to play in Canada this season? Or have CHL league games already been confirmed?

So, I finally got around to looking into this kid and OMG

If you don't recall, last summer I really stressed getting a RW on Lafrenieres line based off his highlights. He loves to set up guys for the one-timer on the far side. This Othmann kid loves to set up on the right side and bury one timers.

• Like 1

So, I finally got around to looking into this kid and OMG

If you don't recall, last summer I really stressed getting a RW on Lafrenieres line based off his highlights. He loves to set up guys for the one-timer on the far side. This Othmann kid loves to set up on the right side and bury one timers.

Well that's good. Not easy to defend a medium sized guy who goes to the same spot on the ice constantly for his scoring chances... Wait a second....