• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

COL Acquires Darcy Kuemper from ARI for 1st-Round Pick, Conor Timmins

Phil

He’s a bit underrated to be honest. Career .917 save % that was .920% in four years for Arizona. 2nd highest in the entire league from 17/18-20/21 in goalies that have played 100 games or more. Only guy ahead was Bishop. Now obviously that would go down if more games played but he’s played 140 games in that timespan so he’s been tested. I imagine a good team in front of him will result in some pretty good success. 18/19 he played 55 games and was pretty beastly mirroring Vasilevskiy stats. I’m assuming Colorado looked at that.

He’s a bit underrated to be honest. Career .917 save % that was .920% in four years for Arizona. 2nd highest in the entire league from 17/18-20/21 in goalies that have played 100 games or more. Only guy ahead was Bishop. Now obviously that would go down if more games played but he’s played 140 games in that timespan so he’s been tested. I imagine a good team in front of him will result in some pretty good success. 18/19 he played 55 games and was pretty beastly mirroring Vasilevskiy stats. I’m assuming Colorado looked at that.
Yes. He's really good, flies below the radar.