• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021 Euro Cup

Vodka Drunkenski

So true. And for the record I hate VAR.

Yeah I think I’m with you there. It ruins the flow and romance of the game. The only positive thing I have to say about it is it gives smaller clubs more hope and helps reduce cheating. For example, ‘smaller’ clubs would never get a call at Old Trafford but that doesn’t happen anymore. But far too many marginal calls IMO. Wouldn’t care if it went tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men against boys with the Engerland game. Ukraine was never going to compete if they don't man mark on set pieces.

Footballing masterclass. I mean it’s Ukraine, with respect, so I’m not gonna get carried away, but this is dominance I’ve never seen from us in a tournament since 4-1 against Holland in ‘96. Southgate deserves a ton of credit.

Footballing masterclass. I mean it’s Ukraine, with respect, so I’m not gonna get carried away, but this is dominance I’ve never seen from us in a tournament since 4-1 against Holland in ‘96. Southgate deserves a ton of credit.

He does. He took the usual criticism for a few of his starting 11 initially but has since shown some great results.

Italy beat Spain in penalties (4-2) to advance to the final! Now just need England to win tomorrow to setup an awesome showdown at Wembley.

Spain were the better team by far IMO. I’m glad Italy won though, if we can win tomorrow I want to be the team to break their unbeaten record and I think we match up better against them. But time will tell.

Spain were the better team by far IMO. I’m glad Italy won though, if we can win tomorrow I want to be the team to break their unbeaten record and I think we match up better against them. But time will tell.

They sure were. Italy were like the Rangers in the second half of regulation, just going into a shell and playing for a shootout lol.

I have to say though it was fucking annoying watching these two teams diving and flopping all over the place trying to sell it to the refs.

The M?nchen area. Have some Austrian family but mostly everyone on both sides of my family are from Germany. My family is associated with some of the first Germans to emigrate to New York. Kind of cool I suppose and there was a German library built in NYC paid for by my distant relatives that still is there called the Ottendorfer library (my surname). I guess I could go there and get free books lol. Cant read or write a word of German though lol.

That's pretty awesome. I love most things German, but especially cars and BMW in particular and I was actually scheduled to go to Munich last fall (before COVID hit) as I really wanted to visit the BMW Welt. Haven't been to Germany since my teens but have fond memories of the place especially Dusseldorf.

They sure were. Italy were like the Rangers in the second half of regulation, just going into a shell and playing for a shootout lol.

I have to say though it was fucking annoying watching these two teams diving and flopping all over the place trying to sell it to the refs.

This is what concerns me if we make the final.

IMO, never a pen. But, Becks never should have seen red, Campbell’s goal should have counted, Rooney never should have seen red, Lampard scored…the list goes on. 2 refs deemed it a pen, if that’s today’s game so be it. I don’t agree and would be pissed if I was Danish, but what goes around comes around.

IMO, never a pen. But, Becks never should have seen red, Campbell’s goal should have counted, Rooney never should have seen red, Lampard scored…the list goes on. 2 refs deemed it a pen, if that’s today’s game so be it. I don’t agree and would be pissed if I was Danish, but what goes around comes around.

But that list has zero to do with this game. I mean you can make a list like that for every team pretty much in the history of footie that has played in tons of major competitions. Today's bs pk had nothing to do with Simeone cheating the game decades ago.

OH well

Good luck in the final of course.

Yeah when I saw that live and then especially on slow-mo, I was sure the review wouldn't call it a penalty, so it was quite a surprise to say the least. ENG lucked out big time with that one, but that's how she goes sometimes. Gotta capitalize on your opportunities, even if they're lucky, and that's what ENG did today.

But that list has zero to do with this game. I mean you can make a list like that for every team pretty much in the history of footie that has played in tons of major competitions. Today's bs pk had nothing to do with Simeone cheating the game decades ago.

OH well

Good luck in the final of course.

Says a guy that has never been cheated in a tournament ever. List has nothing to do without, it’s Karma. I said it wasn’t a pen! The ref said it was a penalty, and so did VAR. That’s the sport people want then we’ll play by those rules. We are in the final, I don’t care what fans hate us!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Yeah when I saw that live and then especially on slow-mo, I was sure the review wouldn't call it a penalty, so it was quite a surprise to say the least. ENG lucked out big time with that one, but that's how she goes sometimes. Gotta capitalize on your opportunities, even if they're lucky, and that's what ENG did today.

1000%

Says a guy that has never been cheated in a tournament ever. List has nothing to do without, it’s Karma. I said it wasn’t a pen! The ref said it was a penalty, and so did VAR. That’s the sport people want then we’ll play by those rules. We are in the final, I don’t care what fans hate us!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Yeah, I mean I think we both know that’s 100% incorrect. We are both Rangers fans no? We have 54 years worth of feeling “cheated” at times. And in football we all have been at some point here and there. England is not some hard luck small country that has overcome so much lol. Let’s be realistic here. England’s problem has always been England in the past and they aren’t some hated evil country. Hell if anyone r in the final is hated around the world it’s Italy for all the crap they pull. Should be a good entertaining final. Hopefully the diving stops but I highly doubt it, especially with Italy out there.