• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jordan Greenway

Phil

I have loved Greenway since the World Juniors in Montreal. He's a man among boys and he can play with skilled players. He can ride shotgun in a top 6 role.

Same here. If we're able to snag Greenway, would someone like Reaves still be a target as well? I'd love Greenway on the 3rd with Reaves on the 4th. That would be a huge change in team toughness. Which wing does Reaves play?

Watching the Minn. playoff series, it’s surprising to see that Dumba is only 6’0” tall, he seems to play bigger, mixing it up and everything. I wonder if we could get both Greenway & Dumba in a package.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

pipe dream. minny is not trading these two studs unless they rip everything down and start a rebuild

pipe dream. minny is not trading these two studs unless they rip everything down and start a rebuild

Greenway - probably - but they have to do something with Dumba. They can't protect him in the expansion draft unless Ryan Suter waives his NTC or they make a deal

Greenway - probably - but they have to do something with Dumba. They can't protect him in the expansion draft unless Ryan Suter waives his NTC or they make a deal

I wouldn't be so sure about Greenway being untouchable; it's not like they have alot of young/high end skill coming up behind Kaprizov. I could see a Chytil/Jones package being a good opening offer for Greenway if the plan is to sign Getzlaf as a UFA.