• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 | EDFR | (E1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (E4) New York Islanders

Phil

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Pens in 4
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Isles in 4
    • Isles in 5
    • Isles in 6
    • Isles in 7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their 4 the line just turned the entire game starting the 3rd and they went from down 2 to tied within mins.

Although Cluttebuck just crossed the line falling on Jarry and Carter makes them pay quickly on the PP.

Sorry BH our messages crossed.

Only thing that blows about this game is Pierre, $100 if he would just stfu and piss off.

Butch had me dying before puck drop when he referred to the Coliseum as maybe the most famous place to play hockey in the world.

Really? You’re next to a Marriott hotel in the middle of No Where, Long Island and you think it’s that famous? Like seriously, can someone get this man a clue? I get having a bias toward your team, but get a grip man.

Jarry has been the difference in this series. He’s been horribly outplayed. Pittsburgh put nearly double the shots on Sorokin tonight, and he looked very calm and cool. He’s going to be huge for the Isles moving forward.

But yeah, the Pens need to get a goalie. Jarry is taking them no where. And if they plan to try and win once more with 87 and 71, they’ll need a major upgrade in the crease for that to happen.

Am i wrong for not hating the Islanders? for most of my life they were just irrelevant. Sometimes a circus show when we played them during the dark ages. I just cant bring myself to hate them more than i despise the shittsburgh penguins

Sometimes I feel this way, then the isles get semi decent and all the annoying isles fans come out of the shadow.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Sorry, categorical Islander hate is not merely optional on this board. They won't be winning games in which they are dominated once they are shooting on Rask.

It will be interesting to see if the Pens stick with Jarry for Game 6 (they probably have little choice) or start a guy who played one game in the regular season (Legace) or rush back DeSmith from an injury.