• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#33) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Mika Smash

Phil

Not sure what they have to sell. Their expiring RFAs are probably not gonna be traded - either because they're not valuable (Howden, Goat) or there's no reason to trade them (Chytil, Lindgren). Zib and Strome aren't going unless it's for a big piece. Brendan Smith is gonna be UFA, but who the hell would want him even at half salary retained?

I guess I would put it this way. They cannot keep Strome and Buchnevich both long term. If a great offer for one of them happens to come rolling in...if...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I would put it this way. They cannot keep Strome and Buchnevich both long term. If a great offer for one of them happens to come rolling in...if...

True - but both of them are under team control for next year, so there's not really a rush to deal either one at the deadline.

True - but both of them are under team control for next year, so there's not really a rush to deal either one at the deadline.

Agreed. It's more likely they just stand pat. I'm just saying I'm not hanging up the phone. I probably shouldn't have said "sell at the deadline". More like "my ears are open". That team control for another year, and more in Buchnevich's case, might see a team or two pony up a bigger offer knowing that they can take more than just one swipe at the Cup.

I don’t either - but I also didn’t either with kakko last year and he looks much more the part this year.

The kids need time and space to grow. Its common all over the league. They’re not even 20 years old. When you were 20 you couldn’t figure out whether how fuck your girl with a condom on, these guys need a bit to figure out professional hockey

• Like 1

Yeah, sure, that's true in players that aren't immediately Premier talents. All kinds of players had success right out of the shoot, even more in their D+1 year, like Kakko.

We'll say it's not concerning due to x, and then y, and then z, and then they're 23 and haven't done shit. They were drafted to produce, not as 5 year projects.

Finally. I like Vally a little bit now . Lol

lmao awesome Vally.

Valley scored 1000 points with me yesterday with that one!!! :thumbs:

Just popping in to say we're changing his name to LOLfreniere.

...and the winner of the Michelob Ultra "Ozzy Quote of the Thread" winner is Pete with this rib tickler!! :rofl:

He called Morin, "MORON" ..he also said the Flyers aren't tough, they're "Dirty and dangerous"...

...so ironic it was Morin who scored his first NHL goal to beat us in the last few minutes...kinda stuck it right up our ass. So fitting! LOL

Lmao every fringe nhl players first goal is against the rangers

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He called Morin, "MORON" ..he also said the Flyers aren't tough, they're "Dirty and dangerous"...

...so ironic it was Morin who scored his first NHL goal to beat us in the last few minutes...kinda stuck it right up our ass. So fitting! LOL

It really is, since he shouldn't even have been playing. They got some measure of revenge from those blowout loses. Sort of. I thought Philadelphia deserved to win the game, but that was still a punch in the gut.