• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spotlight: Keirik!!!!

Ozzy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

favorite bait for fishing?

Is your index finger longer than your ring finger?

Do you know what happened to the piggy that went to the market?

Did you think googleglass was going to be successful?

Do your clothes have that old people smell yet?

You get put in a jail cell with a convict you had arrested...you taking the bottom bunk or top bunk?

Is it tougher being a cop or a Rangers fan?

Is it more stressful on your wife that you are a cop or a Rangers fan?

Beach resort vacation or mountain resort vacation?

Dream place to live?

favorite bait for fishing?

Is your index finger longer than your ring finger?

Do you know what happened to the piggy that went to the market?

Did you think googleglass was going to be successful?

Do your clothes have that old people smell yet?

1. liberals

2. Just checked and nope lol

3. In China i definitely do

4. Wait, its not? Next thing you're going to tell me is to sell my stock in Limewire :(

5. I know exactly what you're talking about. I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel. Very nutritious but they smell like death

• Like 1

Do you think Phil should bring back the hot chicks thread?

Did you ever own a pair of Jordans?

Should college athletes get paid (salary)?

How many users do you have on ignore?

why does everyone usually ask 5 questions per post?

Whats something they do in China that you think its better than in the US? or things..

Has being a cop made you dislike the general public (or more so)?

What is something you are completely incompetent at?

1. Honestly, not giving us every bit of information that the general public doesnt exactly need. They may be a bit over the top but its better than this idea we all think we deserve to know every detail known to man to pick apart from our couches.

2. Sort of yeah. But i try to remember no on calls 911 on a good day. Small story. I keep an unopened Poland Spring bottle with me I got from a random person. I had the road closed during rush hour for an emergency and the amount of angry people screaming "I HAVE TO GO THAT WAY YOU CANT DO THIS" was nuts. It was about 95 degrees and humid and there i am sweating my ass off directing every angry person screaming at me. One person driving by said "Officer Officer" and i was about to rip into him when he threw me that cold water bottle and just said "Be safe, thank you" so I never opened it and just keep it as a reminder. If they see me, its probably because they are having a very bad day or situation. Dont take it personally.

3.Home improvements. I'm not handy at all and it ends up costing so much extra money since i have no idea wtf im doing.

Are the windows in your cruiser bulletproof?

lol god i wish. Another funny story. I used to share my patrol car with a reall anal retentive dude that would complain if there was a speck of dust anywhere. I'm clean but holy shit he was another level of nagging about it. 2016 we finally got a brand new one and i was the first to get the car. I got a good 10-15 texts from him telling me what to do to keep it clean to the point i was annoyed as hell. Later the same day I got called for a loose bulldog in traffic.I volunteered to keep the dog in my car until we found the owner. Proceeded to take tons of pics of the dog drooling everywhere and spam his phone with all of them. Even chewed a bit of the steering wheel. Good stuff lol.

You get put in a jail cell with a convict you had arrested...you taking the bottom bunk or top bunk?

Is it tougher being a cop or a Rangers fan?

Is it more stressful on your wife that you are a cop or a Rangers fan?

Beach resort vacation or mountain resort vacation?

Dream place to live?

1. Top for sure lol

2. It's definitely tougher being a Rangers fan. I'm hoping Howden reads this and changes careers for all of our sake.

3. Cop. She's a Rangers fan with me and athlete so she lives and dies with us every game as long as she doesnt pass out during the game lol

4.Mountain for sure. I hate hot weather.

5. Jackson Hole Wyoming. Nice giant rustic log cabin with property. It's on my bucket list of places to be.

Do you think Phil should bring back the hot chicks thread?

Did you ever own a pair of Jordans?

Should college athletes get paid (salary)?

How many users do you have on ignore?

why does everyone usually ask 5 questions per post?

1. Absolutely. I'm married now so I need that thread.

2. Sadly yes. The original pair but in the blue and black not the MJ colors. Womp womp.

3. Nah. I get that they are being used by the schools but in many cases they also get that letterhead to say they graduated from X, Y, or Z when they had no business going there either. How many Harvard grads have played for us? Think any are splitting the atom? lol

4. zero. I don't see the point.

5. In honor of Dan Girardi

1. Honestly, not giving us every bit of information that the general public doesnt exactly need. They may be a bit over the top but its better than this idea we all think we deserve to know every detail known to man to pick apart from our couches.

2. Sort of yeah. But i try to remember no on calls 911 on a good day. Small story. I keep an unopened Poland Spring bottle with me I got from a random person. I had the road closed during rush hour for an emergency and the amount of angry people screaming "I HAVE TO GO THAT WAY YOU CANT DO THIS" was nuts. It was about 95 degrees and humid and there i am sweating my ass off directing every angry person screaming at me. One person driving by said "Officer Officer" and i was about to rip into him when he threw me that cold water bottle and just said "Be safe, thank you" so I never opened it and just keep it as a reminder. If they see me, its probably because they are having a very bad day or situation. Dont take it personally.

3.Home improvements. I'm not handy at all and it ends up costing so much extra money since i have no idea wtf im doing.

you da man!

• Like 1

1. Absolutely. I'm married now so I need that thread.

2. Sadly yes. The original pair but in the blue and black not the MJ colors. Womp womp.

3. Nah. I get that they are being used by the schools but in many cases they also get that letterhead to say they graduated from X, Y, or Z when they had no business going there either. How many Harvard grads have played for us? Think any are splitting the atom? lol

4. zero. I don't see the point.

5. In honor of Dan Girardi

Vesey is splitting his career up in several locations. Is that close enough?

1. Democracy crumbles under the weight of social media disinformation. What do you choose, Chinese communism or Russian dictatorship?

2. Inverse to a previous question, you stop someone and they're wearing Flyers/Islanders/Devils swag, are you more likely to give them a hard time? If so, who gets it worst?

3. Is your forehead anywhere near as big as Mark Messier's?

4. Your favorite NY mayor, Michael Bloomberg or Rudy Giuliani (before he lost his mind)?

5. What can your wife beat you at that pisses you off?

1. Democracy crumbles under the weight of social media disinformation. What do you choose, Chinese communism or Russian dictatorship?

2. Inverse to a previous question, you stop someone and they're wearing Flyers/Islanders/Devils swag, are you more likely to give them a hard time? If so, who gets it worst?

3. Is your forehead anywhere near as big as Mark Messier's?

4. Your favorite NY mayor, Michael Bloomberg or Rudy Giuliani (before he lost his mind)?

5. What can your wife beat you at that pisses you off?

First. These are amazing questions. I’m scarily enjoying this and welcome these questions. I like having the opportunity to open up in a twisted way lol

1. Chinese Communism. They have two Police. Local bs nonsense and the National or whatever they are called. Local drive scooters. National drive blacked out German cars and when they stop for you, you aren’t coming back. But they are obvious about it so at least you have a fighting chance. I feel like in Russia , the same message is delivered with a smiling woman asking for a cup of coffee and poof.

2.Initially I’d say Islander fans but they are like that groundhog. Come out mid Feb to check the standings and scurry away most years quickly. I say Flyers because fuck them lol.

3. Man Mess in 94 was rough eh? He was like 33? I’m 46 and while my troops aren’t what thry once were, I’m still holding strong and have full coverage thank god. Beard is grey AF though

4. As a Yankee fan Giuliani. Besides I remember back in the mid 80s ...Giuliani was a god scend for a while. Shame on him for being so creepy eventually.

5. Her memory. I swear she remembers every statement I’ve ever made in the last 8 years and waits, like a mantis, for the opportunity to pounce and say “AH HAH” and there I am clueless lol. But she’s understanding and also much better at organization, letting me when she’s ovulating so I can spread my genes, and when I need to just stfu and let her go with that psychotic mentruation. Lol

1. Would you rather win a Cup if it guaranteed a seven-year second Dark Ages immediately following the Cup victory, or be incredibly successful (Conference/Cup Final appearances) but not win a Cup for the next seven seasons?

2. You've been cursed. Your punishment is having to choose one of two hairstyles that will be permanent from this moment in your life until the day you die. No amount of cutting/shaving/dying will work. Your hair will magically snap right back to the cursed state. Option A: Trump hair. Same color, style, and length. Option B: Mark Davis, owner of the Raiders. Same color, style, and length.

3. What's the most embarrassing thing you own?

4. Knowing it's only you and your wife (no help/hiring cleaning staff/renting out), would you rather live together in a tiny house or a mansion?

5. Is cereal soup?

1. Ever had a female on your beat proposition you by asking to be cuffed in a fun way?

2. How many donuts can you eat?

3. Is citizen's arrest a good thing or a bad thing?

4. Is jurisdictional rule real? (i.e., FBI, Sheriff, State, Local) Who should run the team?

5. Tell Josh I don't have a 5th question.

1. Yes. Women are weird around guys in uniforms for some reason.

2. 3-4 on a good day. Munchkins are where it’s at though

3. Bad thing. They usually have it wrong and just make it complicated lol

4. Yes it’s real and whoever wants to do the mountain of paperwork to take over any arrest of mine, by all means go for it lol

5. Is he on your ignore list? :p

1. Would you rather win a Cup if it guaranteed a seven-year second Dark Ages immediately following the Cup victory, or be incredibly successful (Conference/Cup Final appearances) but not win a Cup for the next seven seasons?

2. You've been cursed. Your punishment is having to choose one of two hairstyles that will be permanent from this moment in your life until the day you die. No amount of cutting/shaving/dying will work. Your hair will magically snap right back to the cursed state. Option A: Trump hair. Same color, style, and length. Option B: Mark Davis, owner of the Raiders. Same color, style, and length.

3. What's the most embarrassing thing you own?

4. Knowing it's only you and your wife (no help/hiring cleaning staff/renting out), would you rather live together in a tiny house or a mansion?

5. Is cereal soup?

1. Cup definitely. How many years did we live off of 94? Felt like a good 15 or so..

2. Holy shit. I just googled Mark Davis’ hair. Yikes. I guess his though. Wouldn’t want to be confused with Trump.

3.box set of Friends lol

4. Mansion. The upkeep will be a pita but I need some private time here and there.

5. If gazpacho is soup then cereal is good soup

1. Ever had a female on your beat proposition you by asking to be cuffed in a fun way?

2. How many donuts can you eat?

3. Is citizen's arrest a good thing or a bad thing?

4. Is jurisdictional rule real? (i.e., FBI, Sheriff, State, Local) Who should run the team?

5. Tell Josh I don't have a 5th question.

54737a35-e2fa-4c0a-bf60-620ef08ad20a_text.gif

• Like 1