• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#35) Rangers v. Anaheim Ducks // The Quack Attack is Back, Jack!

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the game:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game:

• Henrik Lundqvist
    • Chris Kreider
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Filip Chytil
    • Other: Please specify

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haters will say sick, road weary Ducks not having any of their good players had something to do with it

Haters? A team with perhaps its two best players out with the flu and others no doubt feeling it does not represent the strongest competition. In any event, we really needed a W to stop the skid and I'm happy with this one.

Many naysayers are hopping on the ole bandwagon once again; just craving to be considered for membership in the YAYSAYERS CLUB! Typical response when things are going the way they see fit... " oh the irony "... as it turned out, the team from Anaheim " Ducked " when they couldn't keep up with the young 'uns dressed in Blue, or #20 whom many want given away when, instead, he should be re-signed and made Captain. Solid performance by K.K. as it is on most nites...Huge game coming up tonite against an old friend and a team ahead of the NYR in the standings... Hoping for plenty of grit, moxie determination and the like from these up and coming guys; the vets too, especially " the King "... Adios, amigas and don't forget; H.F! :clap:

You must be watching a different Chris Kreider than me, my good man. Naysaying aside...he's sucked a goat's diseased ball bag in big games for us.

The Ducks had their 3 top scorers out, 5 had the flu, and were also on an immediate afternoon game of back-to-backs.