• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

If Rangers "don't believe [Andersson] can handle more," Why is he Here?

Phil

Maybe some teenagers just aren’t ready to be on an NHL second line and throwing them into it just might hurt them more than help them. I’ll continue to trust the coach has a pulse on the situation this early on into the season

I'm with you. Nothing that Kakko has done, nor what I saw in preseason with Krav and Chytl, makes me think they earned more than they are getting. The flip-side is that Howden hasn't either yet he deploys him routinely.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else not think that making profound decisions based on a two week training camp is dumb?

I've never really understood it. Maybe it's just the baseball on my brain.

Plenty of teams take other routes with their young guys, banishing them to the AHL isn't the only option, especially when there is no alternative.

We'd be 2-9-1 just the same with Kravtsov and Chytil playing 12-15 a night here as we are with dressing three guys from the Corpus Christie Ice Rays.

I'm with you. Nothing that Kakko has done, nor what I saw in preseason with Krav and Chytl, makes me think they earned more than they are getting. The flip-side is that Howden hasn't either yet he deploys him routinely.
I think it's really hard to judge anyone playing with Kreider and to a point, Kakko. The former because he's playing like shit. The latter because he's figuring it out.

Strome with KK... Shit

Strome away from KK... Much better

Howden with KK... Shit

Howden away from KK... Don't even notice him (which is probably what you want from him)

I'm going to watch him a little more closely when I can.

My guess (and maybe hope) is that Quinn isn't results driven, he's "make the right play" driven. He may feel the results will eventually become if you trust the process.

Does anybody else not think that making profound decisions based on a two week training camp is dumb?

I've never really understood it. Maybe it's just the baseball on my brain.

Plenty of teams take other routes with their young guys, banishing them to the AHL isn't the only option, especially when there is no alternative.

We'd be 2-9-1 just the same with Kravtsov and Chytil playing 12-15 a night here as we are with dressing three guys from the Corpus Christie Ice Rays.

But would Chytil and Kravtsov be learning certain lessons about the compete level necassary to play in the NHL?

It's also pretty clear to me that they're coming up once they inflate Strome and Kreider value enough to move them. I think they move both pre TDL.

But would Chytil and Kravtsov be learning certain lessons about the compete level necassary to play in the NHL?

It's also pretty clear to me that they're coming up once they inflate Strome and Kreider value enough to move them. I think they move both pre TDL.

Maybe, why wouldn't they be, they'd be playing here.

If they're here they're going to get chances to move up, etc.

I don't let my Siri see me naked

CC, my Siri is rather sarcastic. I tried other voices and dialects but she's still kinda mean! I actually used the English accent to make it sound like Elizabeth Hurley, and I get this:

"Hey Siri, How do I look today? ...."If I were you Ozzy, I would shave my ass and learn to walk backward!"

:rofl:

;984530]It actually makes sense that Pete is using voice to text; I've noticed a lot of random small errors in his posts lately that can only stem from the phone (or whatever you're using) not hearing one properly.
Hahahaha.

I've got 2 kids now. Don't have 2 hands to type.