• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Will Give Tony DeAngelo Every Chance to Earn Huge Raise

Phil

It's really not even close at this point, wonder if it's worth Fox in AHL, as don't we save a pick if that's the case?

The 3rd next year becomes a 2nd if Fox plays 30 games. I think his play has certainly warranted him being on the team. I was just saying DeAngelo looks to have picked up right where he left off, which is promising.

DeAngelo is right there with Trouba and certainly could pass him as the number 1 pp guy. I think by the looks of his two games and development last season he’s going to have a excellent year for the Rangers. This crap I’ve seen everywhere since Fox got signed and hadn’t played a game in the league yet was better than DeAngelo and blah blah blah is hopefully put to bed. At least until he actually proves he is. At this point in time Fox’s biggest worry should be making the team.

DeAngelo is right there with Trouba and certainly could pass him as the number 1 pp guy. I think by the looks of his two games and development last season he?s going to have a excellent year for the Rangers. This crap I?ve seen everywhere since Fox got signed and hadn?t played a game in the league yet was better than DeAngelo and blah blah blah is hopefully put to bed. At least until he actually proves he is. At this point in time Fox?s biggest worry should be making the team.

Fox is just DeAngelo without the sideshow.

I don't think Fox needs to worry about making the team. He's made a fine case for himself.