• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#80) Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators // Sucks to Suck

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big L tonight gang!!! Ducks win as well!!!

I absolutely loved the commercials pushing season tix for next year already!!! :rofl:

"....For the true Self abuser out there, and also a sure cure for insomnia, we have the 2019-2020 Rangers season ticket package..."

@Ozzy

"Are you a masochist? Like to bleed? Well, come bleed Blue with us next season. Ready to have your stomach pumped? How about an adult circumcision or tonsillectomy without Novocain? We've got your ticket...excuse me, we've got your tickets! Become a Rangers supporter and come hold our saggy balls."

Hopefully Sabres beat Ottawa tomorrow. And the Wings upset the Pens.

:thumbs:

The Sabres couldn't beat eggs.

:rofl:

A spirited OT game that the Wings win in a shootout would be a fun game to watch

Buffalo winning in OT would be a better outcome as long as Detroit gets at least one point in their game in Pittsburgh tonight. We need Buffalo to get some ROWs in case we finish in a tie with them. Detroit has several more ROWs so we shouldn't worry about them. Granted, this all depends on us losing out. :nervous:

edit - Need some NJD wins too!!!

@Ozzy

"Are you a masochist? Like to bleed? Well, come bleed Blue with us next season. Ready to have your stomach pumped? How about an adult circumcision or tonsillectomy without Novocain? We've got your ticket...excuse me, we've got your tickets! Become a Rangers supporter and come hold our saggy balls."

It's been a tough run for us this year, Big Guy! I'm ready for one more after this...I'm going to try and withstand the suck for next year as well. But at least next year I'm not rooting for the tank. This year we couldn't even do that right!!!

Who knows, maybe we'll have some luck with the balls....since we sucked balls so much this year, maybe those balls smile on us and get us a top 3 pick! :D

Just so much shit in the shed that's gotta get tossed: Shatty. Smith, Hank, Staal and a few others....I seriously can't even stand looking at them any more.

Archived