• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#60) Rangers vs. Minnesota Wild // 5 More Days!!!

High and Wide

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Kevin - I guess it depends on how we shape up. I?d hate to sit through another one of these seasons but geez, what?s the alternative? Hope Gorton has some magic up his sleeves and that the hockey gods look favorably upon us.
I agree this sucks going through this shit

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Seriously. I hate watching them and rooting for them to lose. It breaks me inside lol.

Yup, I feel this 100% my man!

I did it this year with my Raiders and now with the Rangers.

How many days until I can actually root for Aaron Judge??? Seriously, I feel like I haven't actually rooted FOR one of my teams in about a year! I keep rooting for the trade deadline!

Is it? They're probably going to be just as bad. :rofl:

I hope not! It's just a drag being ambivalent at this point. Going through most of last year, all of this year, and maybe next year rooting against my team? Kind of sucks! I'll be 44 soon...not sure how many more years I have left in me!!!

I hope not! It's just a drag being ambivalent at this point. Going through most of last year, all of this year, and maybe next year rooting against my team? Kind of sucks! I'll be 44 soon...not sure how many more years I have left in me!!!

I mean, project outward. What kind of dramatic improvement is going to occur in a single offseason that doesn't hinge on the unlikely breakout of someone like Chytil or DeAngelo or whomever as a superstar? The team is waiting out the real reinforcements for probably another season, minimum.

Archived