• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers, Bruins Talking Trade for Hayes?

Phil

Both of their teams are currently in playoff spots. Traktor is an 8th, but seem to have it locked down. There?s also something regarding his exemption from the expansion draft that might prevent the Rangers from playing him this season... and he?s still unsigned.

Shesy won?t. His team will probably win the G cup. And he still might be a season away from coming over. Drafting a G in the second ha me a little suspicious about his future, in general.

Thanks Josh. Rangers always mention Igor in their prospect reports, I wish we knew how his game will translate from KHL to NHL. His numbers are insane. I agree that the 2nd round goalie pick was suspect. Maybe having having young goalie talent will help in future trades(?)

I'm not sure where Brooksie gets the idea that the Rangers might try to trade Hayes to a team with a tight cap situation to increase the chances of an unusual resigning him as a UFA (he's probably trying to plant a seed) but Boston would be a bad place if you want to pursue that strategy. Hayes would stay.

I'm not sure where Brooksie gets the idea that the Rangers might try to trade Hayes to a team with a tight cap situation to increase the chances of an unusual resigning him as a UFA (he's probably trying to plant a seed) but Boston would be a bad place if you want to pursue that strategy. Hayes would stay.

Top teams looking for centers don’t have cap moving forward - Winnipeg, Boston, Pittsburgh (out). Carolina and Colorado have the space, but aren’t contenders and most likely won’t give up the assets .

Archived