• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers // Metro Misery

Phil

Gotta admit, I was going to ask her to see if she could reach my balls with that tongue from her seat! :rofl:

....wouldda been the most action we saw all night!

Hey Frank/Paddy, for the record, I did call the early goal! Ask RJ! I said as soon as we sat down, "I bet we cough one up in the first 3 minutes".

You did predict the early goal, but neither of us was close on our final score predictions.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, its mostly european tourists these days around my seats.

You've still got great seats, though. The view is solid. Only thing that sucks is when the people in front of you lean too far forward. You kind of lose the line of sight to the corner nearest, but it's not awful.

And it was all down hill after that prediction. I hope you guys still had fun.

Oh hell yeah, me and Robbie had a rip! Just screwing with the Flyer fans was a good time in itself.

Plus of course all the drunken outbursts... :rofl:

Couldn't find Phil though..I think he was hiding! ...That, or he's a 2 foot oompa loompa that was under his seat! LOL

We got in with just a few minutes to puck drop.

We came up to your section after the first and second looking for that Hartnell jersey...

...yelled for you as well....we didn't even know if your name was really Phil! LOL

Love those 25 oz beer vendors over there though!!!!

We came up to your section after the first and second looking for that Hartnell jersey...

...yelled for you as well....we didn't even know if your name was really Phil! LOL

Love those 25 oz beer vendors over there though!!!!

LOL. I didn't really wear a Hartnell jersey. We were there.

I'm going to the game on March 1st, too. Rain check.

LOL. I didn't really wear a Hartnell jersey. We were there.

I'm going to the game on March 1st, too. Rain check.

Next time I'll give you my cell and we'll definitely catch up my man!!! We had a few 25 oz beers for you dude!!!!

I'm goint to Saturday's game vs Tampa & the March 1st game against Montreal, but I'm going with my wife instead of Ozzy.

I've been jilted!!! ;)

Archived