• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers // Metro Misery

Phil

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty miserable game to see live. Some guy unrolled a massive Trump 2020 sign from the bridge late in the third, getting met with a mix of cheers and jeers. It was the most action we saw all night.

Sorry for that. There are places you can go that are very accomodating in NYC. Look for phone numbers in bathrooms. ;)

Pretty miserable game to see live. Some guy unrolled a massive Trump 2020 sign from the bridge late in the third, getting met with a mix of cheers and jeers. It was the most action we saw all night.

NY Chief?

How many tourists were sitting around you?

Of the tourists that were around you, what percentage were wearing black Flyers Hartnell jerseys? :)

Where the fuck were you guys!!! We looked all over for you, man!!! LOL

:rofl: I called everyone in the section Hartnell!!

correct.

o.k. with this. play hard and lose

firesale in the next month will speed the decent to the basement.

yeah as much as people are all about losing and tanking, the last thing I wanna see is no effort. A rebuild doesn't work, and one high pick doesn't help remake a team that doesn't have any pieces in place that can become effective. Despite the shutout, I liked what I saw yesterday

Held Philly to SEVEN shots over the last 2 periods; 19 total. Had 38 & got shut out at home?? Georgiev played an excellent game as did the entire team after the first 10 or so minutes. This group gets hosed many times by nobody goalies. Last nite was a perfect example. Aaah well, the naysayers got what they want; a loss at home to further the quest for the next Sid Crosby or Wayne Gretzky or Gordie Howe..... or some magical player that will singlehandedly take the NYR to the promised land. I for one, cheered them on relentlessly from the confines of me humble abode, hoping in earnest :worship: for a victory.

GO RANGERS!!

NY Chief?

Maybe?

How many tourists were sitting around you?

A lot. Guys behind us were all from another country and never spoke a word of English all night.

Of the tourists that were around you, what percentage were wearing black Flyers Hartnell jerseys? :)

Trick question. Zero. 38.6% Giroux, tho.

At least we got to meet the lady with the freakishly long tongue who could lick a guys bald spot from 15+ rows away while looking for them.

Gotta admit, I was going to ask her to see if she could reach my balls with that tongue from her seat! :rofl:

....wouldda been the most action we saw all night!

Hey Frank/Paddy, for the record, I did call the early goal! Ask RJ! I said as soon as we sat down, "I bet we cough one up in the first 3 minutes".

Archived