• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers at Columbus Blue Jack // Hello Torts-ness, Our Old Friend

Phil

Beat again middle high. Even Columbus announcers said he is slow side to side. Until they fire Ruff and his Defensive scheme they won?t win or compete. 31 shots on goal and still in the 2nd. Hughes Kappo etc won?t fix this problem

For cripes sake, have you looked at what Ruff has to work with? Firing Ruff will not make the D better.

Coming... soon?

Fever dream....Panarin/Hughes or Kokku/Kravtsov kicking ass, 2 of the voluminous backlog of D guys bloom, Igor in goal, Chytil and Anderson also get good quick...but I don't see anything like that happening for 2 seasons.

And Hughes/Kokku and Panarin are not gimmes. And as to Panarin specifically math is hard.As to the other 2, plausibly may be a 20% chance to get the 1 or 2.

Ha - watched on DVR and Spectrum did me a favor. Recording was cut off with a few minutes to spare. Missed their final goal. Regulation L just like we expected. #SpectrumSucks

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was "oh crap I totally forgot to watch the game"

I think I did myself a favor there

Angry David Quinn rips Rangers’ effort after loss to Blue Jackets

3387ef387c058324139c0ab45c9f1f35

https://sports.yahoo.com/angry-david-quinn-rips-rangers-044739970.html

These guys are not listening. Score FIVE goals and lose? All the noise made here about Lindy Ruff and trade this guy for that guy or lose for a better draft pick is plain and utter B. S!! It's hardly rocket science. Skate, play physically and with meanness, shoot the puck. Coach Quinn said it all in a nutshell. I watch the pairing of #22 and 42 and I shudder. Lindy Ruff nor anybody else can hardly fix these two pathetic examples of "defensemen". A once proud franchise has turned into a complete mess.

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was "oh crap I totally forgot to watch the game"

I think I did myself a favor there

BBB, You didn't miss a thing!

CBJ had the puck pretty much all game! The Rangers were basically a bunch of pansies out there. They got outworked all over the ice and especially in the corners. Georgie got hung out to dry on several occasions. Oddly enough we scored 5 times, but that score is A LOT closer than the game was. I never felt like the Rangers were ever going to win that one!

The compete level on this team is for shit...I know we have to lose to tank abut there is absolutely NO effort in this one.

How long 'til Yankees Spring training??

The 2 things about Thursday and last night that make Quinn and everyone insane;NYR get outworked on loose pucks and defensively guys open on the doorstep. These aren't complicated things, they should be a given, to compete.

One sequence vs. NYI Thursday had a puck in the corner behind NYI net, NYR PP,4 Rangers there, 1 Islander, Islander gets the puck and clears it.

Defensively getting on a guy i/f/o your goalie is not rocket science. But they aren't doing it.

I just don't see enough top talent coming here soon enough to make a big impact on a piss poor team from top to bottom especially IF they sell off the few pieces they have who have proven to play at a relatively high level. I don't think we'll be done even bottoming out for 2-3 years. Time will tell but I think the climb is an extremely complicated one especially if they're going to build around kids.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If we move out 2nd liners, and add 1st liners (current/future), that starts bumping everyone into place.

- Top draft pick

- Panarin

- Prospect/pick from selling

- Kravtsov

- Current prospects continue to develop

Archived