• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#14) Rangers vs Buffalo Sabres // NY State Mediocrity Championship, Game Two*

Phil

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hank steals two points. Nice to see vigor from Vesey and Namesnikov. Kreider not enough of a factor for a go to guy. Ditto Zib. Smith NG. Buffalo finally looks like they are pulling out of the dumps. Disappointed that Rick Jeanrette was not on the Buffalo feed tonight.

Hank steals two points. Nice to see vigor from Vesey and Namesnikov. Kreider not enough of a factor for a go to guy. Ditto Zib. Smith NG. Buffalo finally looks like they are pulling out of the dumps. Disappointed that Rick Jeanrette was not on the Buffalo feed tonight.
Zibenjad was excellent last night. Made several key defensive plays, shut done Eichel, hit a crossbar on a break away... Might have been the most complete game I've seen him play this season.

No....please be kidding :puke:

Listen to the cheering of the people in the stands

Twenty Thousand hockey bugs and each a Ranger fan!

It's plain as day to see

They want a victory!

All together now strike up the band!

Just keep your stick on that puck

And don't lay down on your luck;

That's the Rangers' Victory Song!

Get through the enemy's goal

With all your heart and your soul;

That's the Rangers' Victory Song!

You've got to fight, Rangers fight

With a grin on your chin!

Tonight is the night

So get in there and win!

This game is worth any price;

Go out and put it on ice

That's the Rangers' Victory Song!!!

giphy.gif

Rangers win a toughie and people are complaining. Go figure.

Now the get Habs on back end of a back to back.

If they're in 1st place in Metro at Xmas is it OK to start cheering for them?

No, we need to be more like the Sabres three #8, two #2, and #1 pick the last 6 years and still sucking. (Not to mention 12 and 14 the year before that) Its all about odds bro.

So cute. So passive. So aggressive.

They've won three games. Two of which came against teams fifth or farther in their respective divisions (Buffalo, Anaheim). One of which (Anaheim) is/was skating half an AHL roster due to injury.

Three games won in a row, upping their ROW from two to three... in 14 games played. Look the fuck out, NHL! HERE COME THE BIG BAD RANGERS!

They're still not a good team, and beating a handful of middle-of-the-road clubs in November isn't going to change that. They are a hard-working team, though, which is great to see given how important establishing that culture is going to be for when they become a good team a year or so from now.

So cute. So passive. So aggressive.

They've won three games. Two of which came against teams fifth or farther in their respective divisions (Buffalo, Anaheim). One of which (Anaheim) is/was skating half an AHL roster due to injury.

Three games won in a row, upping their ROW from two to three... in 14 games played. Look the fuck out, NHL! HERE COME THE BIG BAD RANGERS!

They're still not a good team, and beating a handful of middle-of-the-road clubs in November isn't going to change that. They are a hard-working team, though, which is great to see given how important establishing that culture is going to be for when they become a good team a year or so from now.

Well you don't have to be good to make the playoffs, and beating middle-of-the-road clubs is really the only requirement for getting in.

if it were as easy as tanking to be assured the no 1. i'd be all in, so what we are seeing is o.k. in my eyes. nice to see a team that is working hard with a coach that demands accountability. Kravtsov at 3-8-11 thru 24 obivously tells us he has work to do in regards to one day being an elite sniper. obviously looking at teams like Buf and Edm show the suck for years theory does not always work. At the end of the day I'm o.k. with the current direction of this team. There's a lot to like here for the moment.

Well you don't have to be good to make the playoffs, and beating middle-of-the-road clubs is really the only requirement for getting in.

Awesome. I can't wait for them to raise that "Made the Playoffs, 2018-19" banner next October.

No worries Giac, Howden will be playing on Tues.

You read me well. That was the first comforting thing I heard after the injury, thanks. Watching the Buff feed sucked for multiple reasons. All they said after commercial is that the kid couldn't get up after trying twice. Didn't want to watch the rest of the game. Guess this kid has become my favorite Ranger after 10 freakin games. He needs just a little luck avoiding injuries so we can watch him reach his potential, which I think is higher than most people realize.

The two who did the broadcast for Buff were insufferable. Biron was decent though with between period analysis.

Archived