• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#13) Rangers at Anaheim Ducks // Die, Henrique; Die

Phil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup. He's 2nd in points by rookies now, only behind Pettersson. I'm really starting to love that trade.

Considering we also got Hajek and Lundkvist out of it as well it's looking really, really good.

Howden was excellent last night.

A bit too much winning going on for my liking, but I suppose it's good for the team and Quinn to win a few here and there.

That pass by Getzlaf whaddya do?

Nothing! Perfect play and with the extra skater someone's open. The fake shot made everyone look to the path of the shot and not to the open man at the bottom of the circle. Perfectly executed play by a really good player, and a perfect one-timer that most likely can't be defended. Our best bet was him missing the net, but that didn't happen.

I even was like, "wow! that was a season highlight right there!"

I'm just here to say that I love Brett Howden

The #21 Jersey is getting ordered real soon!! :rofl: I love that fucking kid!! I admit it...I wet my pants a little when he scored! ;)

Nothing! Perfect play and with the extra skater someone's open. The fake shot made everyone look to the path of the shot and not to the open man at the bottom of the circle. Perfectly executed play by a really good player, and a perfect one-timer that most likely can't be defended. Our best bet was him missing the net, but that didn't happen.

I even was like, "wow! that was a season highlight right there!"

The #21 Jersey is getting ordered real soon!! :rofl: I love that fucking kid!! I admit it...I wet my pants a little when he scored! ;)

is that for Pete Stemkowski

Jimmy Vesey had more minutes then Zucc.

Vesey and Howden getting special teams time together, which is giving them minutes. They got something going on.

Anaheim has problems with their offense, possession, injuries and their forwards playing D. We caught them at a good time.

Chytil needs linemates. How about Buch in for McLoud next game?

Vesey and Howden getting special teams time together, which is giving them minutes. They got something going on.

Anaheim has problems with their offense, possession, injuries and their forwards playing D. We caught them at a good time.

Will Buch have the ability to have consistency on the Chytil line if he is in?

is that for Pete Stemkowski

Loved Stemmer!!! Wouldn't be a bad tribute to him, Lefty!!! But I'm liking me some of that Howden kid. That's my boy out there!! The kid's got some game to him! :thumbs:

G man...I wanna such Buch exude a little more effort. I think Pete hit the nail on the head with the fact that Buch isn't really giving it his all out there and it shows. He shows flashes of it, but I want more as well from him. Namestnikov is a really good example; Since Quinn made his point to him, that guy's been flying out there. I watched him again last night and he was doing a lot of the little things right. Not to mention his effort was there all game.

I'm no fan of McLeod by any stretch but he is a little bit of an insurance policy until McQuaid gets back for the kids.

Call me old school, but I don't wanna have an absence of muscle in case some team starts running those young guys. ;)

Will Buch have the ability to have consistency on the Chytil line if he is in?

Won't know until he is back in the lineup. He has to make hay, regardless of the line. I'd have him on the 4th rather than benching him for more than 1/2 games. He'll have Chytil to play with, he should consider himself lucky. It's not like he did anything with Zib and the 1st line.

I'd like to see him play with Namestnikov. That guy has been a glowing example of a dude that trying to play better and harder. I would like to see that rub off on Buch...and a few more guys too. But in this case Buch can use a good boot in the ass.

I'd like to see him play with Namestnikov. That guy has been a glowing example of a dude that trying to play better and harder. I would like to see that rub off on Buch...and a few more guys too. But in this case Buch can use a good boot in the ass.
I'm starting to wonder if Buch is able to deliver what Quinn wants. Can't pretend to be in his head, but I bet all Buch has ever had to do before is flash those premium hands and score at some kind of acceptable rate. Quinn wants that plus a whole other basket of goodies. If you've played hockey your whole life and never had those qualities in your toolbox, it may not be possible to create them out of thin air. I think we're seeing Vlad say, "he wants that? I can do that," and starting to succeed. Hope Buch has it in him.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'm starting to wonder if Buch is able to deliver what Quinn wants. Can't pretend to be in his head, but I bet all Buch has ever had to do before is flash those premium hands and score at some kind of acceptable rate. Quinn wants that plus a whole other basket of goodies. If you've played hockey your whole life and never had those qualities in your toolbox, it may not be possible to create them out of thin air. I think we're seeing Vlad say, "he wants that? I can do that," and starting to succeed. Hope Buch has it in him.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Only one way to see, my good man! ...and Buch best be able to deliver, otherwise he's going to be fodder for elsewhere in the NHL.

I totally adore Quinn's "go big, or go home" approach...for the near future it's going to be a major ingredient for who stays and who goes.

Only one way to see, my good man! ...and Buch best be able to deliver, otherwise he's going to be fodder for elsewhere in the NHL.

I totally adore Quinn's "go big, or go home" approach...for the near future it's going to be a major ingredient for who stays and who goes.

I'm with you. We have seen more identity and character out of Namestnikov in the last 3-4 games than the rest of the GP since the trade combined. If Quinn can engineer that kind of magic, I'm on board.

Archived