• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ranger International Spring Hockey Thread

Am I looking at the wrong thing? He played 4 minutes today... probably the extra forward.

https://www.new-iihf.com/en/events/2018/wm/gamecenter/statistics/1660/47-rus-vs-svk

Yeah, first reported as a healthy scratch, but was the extra forward. Still very bad. He should be one of the best players in the tournament, but is benched by some KHL players.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hasn't played hardly at all recently. That'll happen when Filip Forsberg, Viktor Arvidsson, and Patric Hornqvist join the tournament. Elias Pettersson was removed from the roster completely.
Yea, as this thing goes on and more NHLers show up it's to be expected

Hasn't played hardly at all recently. That'll happen when Filip Forsberg, Viktor Arvidsson, and Patric Hornqvist join the tournament. Elias Pettersson was removed from the roster completely.

Cause he broke his thumb. Pettersson and Andersson had different roles on the roster.

Cause he broke his thumb. Pettersson and Andersson had different roles on the roster.

Didn't know he got hurt. Still probably wouldn't play much. The aforementioned vets surely would have replaced him on the PP. He needs to put on some weight. He got pushed around alot in the early games I watched. Lots of skill though.

Archived