• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sam Rosen ? May As Well Go "Full Rebuild"?

Ozzy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"This one will last a lifetime."

This line haunted me when I first heard it and it still bothers me. WTF? It definitely has two meanings - and I don?t like the second one!! Major gaff IMO.

I think we?ve begun to see Sam slowly heading for the exit. Travel games have become more and more Sam-less and I think that will prove to be the case again next season. He?ll take a trip to someplace warm now and again in the dead of winter but he ain?t going to Calgary or Ottowa or Edmonton when it?s colder than a witche?s tit!!

Step away on his own terms and bring in Ken and/or Dave. I like our crew. Even John Giannone is ok in small doses. MSG has to get Al Trautwig some new teeth or get him off TV. Sorry to say it this way, but he looks like a horse with mouth disease.

Where?s the Big Whistle when we need him?

This line haunted me when I first heard it and it still bothers me. WTF? It definitely has two meanings - and I don?t like the second one!! Major gaff IMO.

I think we?ve begun to see Sam slowly heading for the exit. Travel games have become more and more Sam-less and I think that will prove to be the case again next season. He?ll take a trip to someplace warm now and again in the dead of winter but he ain?t going to Calgary or Ottowa or Edmonton when it?s colder than a witche?s tit!!

Step away on his own terms and bring in Ken and/or Dave. I like our crew. Even John Giannone is ok in small doses. MSG has to get Al Trautwig some new teeth or get him off TV. Sorry to say it this way, but he looks like a horse with mouth disease.

Where?s the Big Whistle when we need him?

The only game Sam doesn't do is when he's doing football on Sundays. He'll skip a Friday night game or a Saturday night game if he's traveling to a football destination.

Top 3 choices for Sam's eventual replacement. 1) Gary Thorne 2) Gord Miller 3) Kenny Albert. Please NOT Giannone!!

I doubt Gord Miller would come here when he's already does TSN + NBC games and world juniors. But I would love it. I think he's my favorite announcer in the game right now. Him and Chris Cuthbert are the two best

I doubt Gord Miller would come here when he's already does TSN + NBC games and world juniors. But I would love it. I think he's my favorite announcer in the game right now. Him and Chris Cuthbert are the two best

Now that's an interesting thought!!! I'd like that myself. I know Sam's a legend and all that shit, but come on....If I screwed up at my job like he does on a nightly basis, I'd be out on my ass. Yeah, he's done it for years, and yeah he's been the voice of the team, but for Christ sake, he's 5 seconds behind the play, misses obvious mistakes, doesn't comment on obvious Ranger mistakes.

He's a homer, sure...I get that too, but good christ

...IT HIT THE POST!!! Didn't you hear the fucking "DING!!!", Sam????

...this season has just been a shit show and I just wanna see them run this whole pile of shit to the curb! Including Mr. "This one's gonna last a Lifetime!"....yeah well it's probably gonna at this rate!

Archived