• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#64) Halifax Highlanders @ Vancouver Canucks // Captainless, Aimless, Hopeless

Future

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The idiot in me wants to see Vlad and Buch together. Simply because they're Russian I guess, I dunno.

What’s wrong with that? It’s like wanting 2 hot chicks to make out even if they’re not lesbians.

There's our Rangers!

DAH-LIN! :clap clap: DAH-LIN! :clap clap: DAH-LIN! :clap clap:

In a deep draft with three 1st rounds, two 2nd and 3rd round picks would never mortgage a ton to get one "prospect" who wont be ready for 2-3 years. ( He's not Gretzky, Kane, McDavid or Crosby. ) Too much at stake in the draft with all the picks they have.

In a deep draft with three 1st rounds, two 2nd and 3rd round picks would never mortgage a ton to get one "prospect" who wont be ready for 2-3 years. ( He's not Gretzky, Kane, McDavid or Crosby. ) Too much at stake in the draft with all the picks they have.

I'd bet a body part that Dahlin is on the NHL roster of whoever drafts him next season. Opening night. He's not 2-3 years out. He's 2-3 weeks.

Spoons with 4 assists in 2 games and Vladdy with 1 goal and 1 assist in his Rangers first. Hope It's not just the adrenaline talkin'. ��

Yeah. Impressive starts for both players. Of course, this level of production won't last but it's nice to see a little skill with the puck.

Not for Spooner, it won't, but Namestnikov is sneaky good. I know he's established career highs in goals and points playing witch Kucherov and Stamkos, but he earned that right by rising up the Lightning's ranks.

Give this a read. It's about as good a primer as you can get for him as a player given it was written before he played with Stamkos and Kucherov this season: https://www.rawcharge.com/2017/7/27/16016266/top-25-under-25-4-you-dont-appreciate-vladislav-namestnikov-enough-yes-you-specifically-analytics

I know it's only one game but I'll take Namestnikov over JT Miller any day.

This.

People who knock Namestnikov's record as being propped up by playing with Stamkos and Kucherov conveniently ignore the fact he had to get past a lot of very good players to earn the privilege. He's a good player.

Archived