• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#44) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins // Where There's Smoke There's Fire Sale?

Phil

That wasn't his guy. Rangers had 3 men on that side of the rink. He was the 2nd fwd back. 1st goes to puck carrier, 2nd goes to net.

Who was his responsibility? I watched the replay twice, you are not gonna make me watch it again, even closer? :puke:

With Shatty deep behind our goal, the C covers the middle of the ice there, especially with defenders out of position. Bad play by both players. Team hockey.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rangers have nothing to match that fire power

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If you can't match the firepower, then you slow them down by making it difficult to skate out of there own end of the ice. The problem is the Rangers defense will play well for a little while, and then choose to fall asleep. They need a full 20 minutes of making the Pens miserable. And that doesn't mean stick checks, it means taking the body.

Who was his responsibility? I watched the replay twice, you are not gonna make me watch it again, even closer? :puke:

With Shatty deep behind our goal, the C covers the middle of the ice there, especially with defenders out of position. Bad play by both players. Team hockey.

That's not how it works on entry. There were 3 Rangers there and no one covering the front of the net. We outnumbered them without DD and a guy was still open.

That's your contribution to the thread? Oh besides hoping for a loss. Well no goal, take that! :devil:

Puck still went in the net with him on the ice. He's so bad. Like, the Rangers defense is pretty shitty, but he's just a little bit extra shitty.

Archived