• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-2017 WCF | Anaheim Ducks (P1) v. Nashville Predaotrs (WC2)

Phil

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goaltending & defense got them thru a tough series. Sometimes adversity brings out the best in people who are otherwise unknown. Funny how Shea Weber went to Montreal and the Habs were eliminated. Now P.K. Suban has a chance to make history with Nashville, who, BTW, along with Calgary, had the least points of any play-off team in the West, & was the # 8 seed. I would like a USA vs. Canada matchup for the cup. Thus, I'm pulling for Ottawa.

What a hockey team this is. I can't see them beating pittsburgh with all the injuries but who knows when some random-ass dude puts up a hat trick in the most important game in franchise history.

Seriously...

Colton fucking Sissons. So happy for him. Not only did he get a hat trick, but the third goal was the GWG. Fuck yeah dude.

Forsberg has a 7 game point streak, I think.

So happy Anaheim is out. Fuck the ducks.

Driving in to work today (and right past the Pond aka Honda Center) not a Duh-Uck car flag to be seen...

All my Ducks fan friends crying today. No sympathy from this long suffering Blueshirt fan there, girls....

I went to school over there and lived over there for 2 years. I only knew one ducks fan. One.

Archived